Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] Unanswered Thread tab!

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Hi everyone! (Wave)

One of the things that we have missed is the "Unanswered threads" tab, which was quite a useful feature in Math help forums.

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi everyone! (Wave)

One of the things that we have missed is the "Unanswered threads" tab, which was quite a useful feature in Math help forums.
It's on the to-do list. One admin actually attempted an install, but ran into some issues. We'll be trying again soon.

dwsmith

Feb 1, 2012
It's on the to-do list. One admin actually attempted an install, but ran into some issues. We'll be trying again soon.
How about the option of marking a thread solved as well?

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I had issues installing both of those mods and errors were occurring. This would suggest that they haven't been modified yet for v4.1.10. They'll certainly be added in due time. (Smile)

Krizalid

Feb 9, 2012
One of the greatest things here is that I finally see the instant mail notification for a subforum, which is really nice.

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
One of the greatest things here is that I finally see the instant mail notification for a subforum, which is really nice.
I thought of you when I installed it! (Wink)

janvdl

Jan 30, 2012
I had issues installing both of those mods and errors were occurring. This would suggest that they haven't been modified yet for v4.1.10. They'll certainly be added in due time. (Smile)
Did you try forcing it to install regardless of version?

springfan25

Mar 3, 2012
i used to be quite handy with php back in the day, assuming i haven't forgotten everything i should be able to bash together a simple unanswered threads thing for you if you want.

It wouldn't be pretty but it would do the job until the proper addin becomes available.

I would need access to your server and database to code it. Let me know if you want me to give it a try.

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Added. Should be working for all registered users. You can see it under the main tabs in the navbar.

dwsmith

Feb 1, 2012
Added. Should be working for all registered users. You can see it under the main tabs in the navbar.
Where I can't find it?

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
My fault! It was disabled for Registered Users. Should be working now.

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Wow! That's a very complete Unanswered Threads menu. Quite superior to anything I've seen before.