Transformers and Electric power Ltspice

In summary, the individual was looking for the energy conversion efficiency of their circuit in Ltspice, but noticed that their transformer was giving strange power values. They found that with K = 1, P1 should be equal to P2, but in their case, P2 was significantly smaller. They discovered that removing the flyback diode resulted in an equality of 90%. The individual also asked for help understanding why their file was saved as a .asc.dox and how to properly save it. Finally, they requested a PDF of a screenshot of the circuit and analysis to be posted.
ernd59
Hi, i was looking for the Energy conversion efficiency of my circuit in Ltspice, but i find out that my Transformers is giving me strange power values i mean with K = 1 the P1 should be equel to P2 but in my case P2 is is way too small , i get equality 90% only if get rid of the Flyback diode, can you please help me understand the reason behind this

Attachments

• Mosfet_entladung.asc.docx
    2.8 KB · Views: 439
Engineering news on Phys.org
why is your file saved as a .asc.dox ?

Likes ernd59
donpacino said:
why is your file saved as a .asc.dox ?
how should i save it? it is a an asc ltspice file delete the the .dox and you should be able to see it

ernd59 said:
how should i save it? it is a an asc ltspice file delete the the .dox and you should be able to see it
Can you post a PDF of a screenshot of the circuit and of your analysis?

Likes ernd59
berkeman said:
Can you post a PDF of a screenshot of the circuit and of your analysis?
ok

Attachments

• flyer_medicassist.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 324
  • Mosfet.PNG
    Mosfet.PNG
    52.8 KB · Views: 491

Related to Transformers and Electric power Ltspice

1. What is LTspice and how is it related to Transformers and Electric Power?

LTspice is a free and powerful simulation software used for designing and analyzing electronic circuits. It is commonly used in the study of Transformers and Electric Power as it allows for the simulation of various circuit components and their behavior under different conditions.

2. Can LTspice accurately simulate the behavior of Transformers and Electric Power circuits?

Yes, LTspice has been proven to be a reliable tool for simulating the behavior of Transformers and Electric Power circuits. It uses advanced algorithms and mathematical models to accurately predict the performance of these circuits.

3. How can LTspice be used to design and optimize Transformers and Electric Power circuits?

LTspice offers a user-friendly interface and a wide range of simulation options to design and optimize Transformers and Electric Power circuits. It allows for the analysis of circuit parameters, performance, and efficiency, making it an essential tool for circuit design.

4. Can LTspice be used for both AC and DC analysis of Transformers and Electric Power circuits?

Yes, LTspice can be used for both AC and DC analysis of Transformers and Electric Power circuits. It offers various simulation modes, including transient, AC, and DC analysis, to accurately analyze the behavior of these circuits under different conditions.

5. Are there any limitations to using LTspice for Transformers and Electric Power circuit analysis?

As with any simulation software, LTspice has its limitations. It may not accurately simulate all circuit components, and the results may differ slightly from real-world measurements. However, it is a powerful tool for initial circuit design and optimization before moving on to physical prototyping.