Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #9,521
well it is...

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #9,522
Dawguard said:
Forget the lawyer, there're other people you can call if you want to, uh, punish someone. With the right connections they're not hard to find...:devil:
Well, the Genco families already have their vested interest in this thread. :devil:

• #9,523
The scool district's honor band was today...the director was a total @$s. Which means that I don't want to go back tomorrow..:groan:

• #9,524
That's a good reason.

Kids these days...

• #9,525
Don't mind me, I'm just being conspicuously ubiquitous. :biggrin:

I never did inconspicuous very well. :rolleyes:

• #9,526
I just got adobe audition. I have absolutely no use for it, but it's fun

• #9,527
Moonbear said:
Well, the Genco families already have their vested interest in this thread. :devil:
That is why it continues to thrive. I see sinister forces at work here: join them and share the glory.

• #9,528
just in case, although very unlikely

• #9,529
Franzbear's birthday is so close! Maybe we could get him a jar of nitroglycerin...!

• #9,530
How about read shoes ?

• #9,531
yomamma said:
Franzbear's birthday is so close! Maybe we could get him a jar of nitroglycerin...!
No nitroglycerin!We should surprise with nuclear weapons lighting his candle for his birthday

• #9,532
I think we should each get Franzbear something without worrying what anybody else is planning. Nitro, nukes, throw all together along with everybody else's and see what happens. Even if there is a paradox amongst the gift-giving it will be quite interesting. Since Franzbear is the thread and the thread is made up of all of us posting I think the knowledge we could glean from these paradoxes would be quite interesting. Consider, he's vaporized by a nuke but somehow manages to shake the nitro and blow himself up. Both have obviously happened since he is the emergent properties of both, but how? hmmm...an interesting experiment if it actually happens. We could be on the verge of a great breakthrough on the topic of existentialism and consciousness!

• #9,533
^longest post in this thread

• #9,534
yomamma said:
I just got adobe audition. I have absolutely no use for it, but it's fun
We can see from this post that you are a non-Macintosh loser... I mean user, that can't download Logic Pro 7. Ha ha ha. And you cheater, you didn't pay for that!

http://www.apple.com/logicpro/

• #9,535
ummm...okay...

• #9,536
yomamma said:
^longest post in this thread
:cool: :cool:

• #9,537
^Shortest post in this thread!:approve:

• #9,538
no

ok maybe...

• #9,539
You're all wrong, I seriously, actually hold the record for shortest post in the thread :biggrin:
It was
I'm serious! It was posted sometime after November.

Last edited:
  • #9,540
Damn! Foiled again
Yomamma, I saw that hidden part in your post: MK holds the record, not you. The suprised smily is exactly ten characters and is the shortest possible. No one can beat that record without cheating and using colored text.

Last edited:
  • #9,541
Dawguard said:
Damn! Foiled again
Yomamma, I saw that hidden part in your post: MK holds the record, not you. The suprised smily is exactly ten characters and is the shortest possible. No one can beat that record without cheating and using colored text.
Or, since this is the ..."Killers" thread, we could discuss ways to eliminate MK. :cool: :devil: :wink: :biggrin: Of course this won't get rid of his record, but he won't be around to bring it up again. :devil: :wink:

• #9,542
Hmmm...its a very tempting proposition. MK, I'll be fair and give you warning. Leave now or face my vast arsenal of chainsaws!

• #9,543
Dawguard said:
Hmmm...its a very tempting proposition. MK, I'll be fair and give you warning. Leave now or face my vast arsenal of chainsaws!
You have a vast arsenal of chainsaws?
:bugeye: I think we need to introduce you to my little nephew Franzbear. :approve: :wink: :biggrin:

• #9,544
I also have a special harness that allows me to carry fifteen at once connected to various joints and limbs. Lead me to that little nephew of yours...

• #9,545
well,his head's pver there, but the body's lying over here somewhere...and we haven't found his left arm yet...:rolleyes:

• #9,546
I really think that smilies count as one character, even though you have to type a ten-charcter code to make it.

• #9,547
ABC 15 Local News sucks. they need to learn how to spell.

• #9,548
yomamma said:
ABC 15 Local News sucks. they need to learn how to spell.
Doo u thik tey hve ay job opening's?

• #9,549
no, but the reporters are doing karaoke signing 'ain't no mountain high enough' :groan:

• #9,550
"Ain't no valley too low" c'mon brutha, dig it! :biggrin:

• #9,551
are you an abc 15 local news reporter...?

• #9,552
yomamma said:
are you an abc 15 local news reporter...?
If I was I wouldn't have the intellectual capacity to exist on this forum.

• #9,553
that is true

• #9,554
Dawguard said:
If I was I wouldn't have the intellectual capacity to exist on this forum.
that hasn't stopped yomamma

• #9,555
I'm not an ABC 15 local news reporter...

Back