Thinking About Neoconservatism, by Professor Kevin MacDonald

In summary: Originally posted by Zero I can't say that there aren't Zionists with White House connections, or that those people don't have influence. I'm just saying that there are many influences going on, and you have to fit all of them into your concept of how the White House works.
String Theorist
September 18, 2003

Thinking About Neoconservatism

By Kevin MacDonald

Over the last year, there’s been a torrent of articles on neoconservatism raising (usually implicitly) some vexing issues: Are neoconservatives different from other conservatives? Is neoconservatism a Jewish movement? Is it “anti-Semitic” to say so?

The dispute between the neocons and more traditional conservatives — “paleoconservatives” — is especially important because the latter now find themselves on the outside, looking in on the conservative power structure.

The complete article is at http://www.vdare.com/misc/macdonald_neoconservatism.htm

Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah yeah...but what do YOU think?!?

Originally posted by Zero
Yeah yeah...but what do YOU think?!?

What do I think? Hmmmmm. Well, I think Professor Kevin MacDonald makes a convincing case regarding who is running the White House: Zionists.

Last edited:
Originally posted by String Theorist
What do I think? Hmmmmm. Well, I think Professor Kevin MacDonald makes a convincing case regarding who is running the White House: Zionists.
Sure, ok, uh huh...and this isn't paranoid conspiracy theory, because...you'll have to talk us through your thinking on this one.

Originally posted by Zero
Sure, ok, uh huh...and this isn't paranoid conspiracy theory, because...you'll have to talk us through your thinking on this one.

Zero, not just jumping on the bash the neocon bandwagon? I'm impressed!

If zionists were running the white house, there wouldn't have been any roadmap, there wouldn't be an outright call for a 2 state solution, and Israel wouldn't be getting decreases in funding because of their wall.

Originally posted by phatmonky
Zero, not just jumping on the bash the neocon bandwagon? I'm impressed!

If zionists were running the white house, there wouldn't have been any roadmap, there wouldn't be an outright call for a 2 state solution, and Israel wouldn't be getting decreases in funding because of their wall.
I can't say that there aren't Zionists with White House connections, or that those people don't have influence. I'm just saying that there are many influences going on, and you have to fit all of them into your concept of how the White House works.

Related to Thinking About Neoconservatism, by Professor Kevin MacDonald

1. What is neoconservatism?

Neoconservatism is a political ideology that emerged in the United States in the 1970s. It combines elements of traditional conservatism with a more aggressive foreign policy and a commitment to free market capitalism.

2. Who is Professor Kevin MacDonald?

Professor Kevin MacDonald is an American evolutionary psychologist and former professor of psychology at California State University, Long Beach. He is known for his controversial theories on race and ethnicity, and has been accused of promoting anti-Semitic views.

3. What is the main argument of Professor Kevin MacDonald's book, "Thinking About Neoconservatism"?

The main argument of Professor Kevin MacDonald's book is that neoconservatism is a Jewish intellectual and political movement that promotes the interests of Jews at the expense of other groups in society.

4. What evidence does Professor Kevin MacDonald use to support his argument?

Professor Kevin MacDonald uses a combination of historical and sociological evidence, as well as his own theories on group evolutionary strategies, to support his argument that neoconservatism is a Jewish movement. He also points to the disproportionate representation of Jews in neoconservative think tanks and political positions.

5. What are some criticisms of Professor Kevin MacDonald's theories?

Some criticisms of Professor Kevin MacDonald's theories include accusations of anti-Semitism, lack of empirical evidence, and the rejection of his theories by mainstream academics. Some also argue that his theories rely on stereotypes and do not accurately represent the diversity within the Jewish community.