The World's Most Retarded Political Quiz

• Thread starter United States
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Quiz
In summary, the quiz does not take into consideration the logical analysis of emotion, and provides results that are rather close-minded and not reflective of the embracing of surroundings and certain traits associated with human nature.
Physics news on Phys.org
I agree...somewhat.

It seems like the test doesn't take enough considering into the logical analysis of emotion. It rather logically creates results, without considering the embracing of surroundings and certain traits associated with human nature.

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 03 (0-4): borderline Enlightened. Purgatory; the countercultural realm. The more interesting Atheists, Libertarians, Transhumanists, and Modern Satanists dwell here, together with other freethinking and politically incorrect types. Congratulations, you're just a couple candles short of Enlightenment! Keep honing those clearly present rational, taboo-smashing instincts, and one day you too might become an Enlightened Transtopian Master.

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 01 (0-4): average. More than a few candles short of Enlightenment. The sheepish, conformist, intellectually lazy masses reign supreme here. Hell's overcrowded livingroom.

In case anyone thought I was some kind of libertarian...

I could imagine the guys who made that "quiz" being rather authoritarian, which is funny.

Dooga Blackrazor said:
MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 03 (0-4): borderline Enlightened. Purgatory; the countercultural realm. The more interesting Atheists, Libertarians, Transhumanists, and Modern Satanists dwell here, together with other freethinking and politically incorrect types. Congratulations, you're just a couple candles short of Enlightenment! Keep honing those clearly present rational, taboo-smashing instincts, and one day you too might become an Enlightened Transtopian Master.

Got the same thing. Whoever wrote the test made me feel sane by comparison. Not a good sign for them.

Dooga Blackrazor said:

Got the same score. This test is idiotic and has nothing to do with Libertarianism.

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 01 (0-4): average. More than a few candles short of Enlightenment. The sheepish, conformist, intellectually lazy masses reign supreme here. Hell's overcrowded livingroom.

Apparently I am an intellectually lazy bum. woo.

Honestly I disagreed with most of the things on there. Especially the human genetic modifications. That'll just make people even more shallow and materialistic.

Doesnt help that the entire tone of the quiz seemed to be rather arrogant and close-minded.

Last edited:
I got a 3 also. But, yipes, there were some weird questions on there! I would be seriously worried about the sanity of someone who got a 4 and agreed to EVERYTHING on that quiz. I was starting to doubt my own sanity to get a 3!

Was I looking at the right test? I had to stop right here when it said

"XVIII. The best way to survive and benefit from the Singularity is by personally becoming (part of) the (group of) Superintelligence(s) that will trigger it..."

because I had NO IDEA what that meant!

Math Is Hard said:
Was I looking at the right test? I had to stop right here when it said

"XVIII. The best way to survive and benefit from the Singularity is by personally becoming (part of) the (group of) Superintelligence(s) that will trigger it..."

because I had NO IDEA what that meant!

Im not much into Star Trek, but that seems like the classic Borg concept to me. Universal domination strategy perhaps?

I chose no on that question... what event am I trying to survive? And why do I need to join a cult (?) to do so?

Related to The World's Most Retarded Political Quiz

What is "The World's Most Retarded Political Quiz"?

"The World's Most Retarded Political Quiz" is a satirical online quiz that pokes fun at the current political climate and stereotypes associated with different political ideologies.

Why is it called "retarded"?

The use of the word "retarded" in the title is meant to be ironic and highlight the absurdity of extreme political views and the divisive nature of politics.

Who created this quiz?

This quiz was created by a team of satirical writers and comedians who wanted to use humor to address political issues and encourage critical thinking about political beliefs.

Is this quiz meant to be taken seriously?

No, this quiz is not meant to be taken seriously. It is intended to be a lighthearted and humorous take on politics and should not be used as a serious political assessment tool.

What is the purpose of this quiz?

The purpose of this quiz is to entertain and make people reflect on their own political beliefs and the absurdity of extreme ideologies. It is not meant to promote any specific political agenda or viewpoint.