The time cube: this guy is for real

• Thread starter Math Jeans
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Cube Time
In summary, the conversation discusses a website called "Time Cube" where one person rants about the concept and claims that not believing in it will lead to cannibalism. The person behind the website is known as Gene Ray and is known for behaving in an eccentric manner. The website is considered to be funny and the conversation also mentions previous discussions on the topic on physicsforums.com.
Math Jeans
Some of my friends showed me a website where it is just one person ranting about this thing called a "Time Cube". He apparently claims that if we don't believe in the Time Cube, we will all result to cannibalism. This person is real, and if you watch an interview with him he is way to old to be acting like that. lol.

www.timecube.com

It probably isn't recent news, but its really funny. Tell me what you think of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Google:

"Gene Ray " site:physicsforums.com

I had forgotten all about Time Cube! Must be because I am "educated stupid".

We've had too many time cube threads.

Related to The time cube: this guy is for real

1. What is the Time Cube theory?

The Time Cube theory is a controversial belief proposed by Gene Ray, who claims that there are actually four simultaneous days occurring within a single rotation of Earth. He argues that this concept is the key to understanding the universe and that it has the potential to revolutionize science and philosophy.

2. Is the Time Cube theory accepted by the scientific community?

No, the Time Cube theory is not accepted by the scientific community. It has been widely criticized and debunked by scientists and experts in various fields. Many consider it to be pseudoscience and have pointed out numerous flaws and contradictions in Ray's arguments.

3. How did the Time Cube theory gain popularity?

The Time Cube theory gained popularity in the early 2000s through various internet forums and websites. Gene Ray's unconventional and provocative writing style, as well as his claims of being a "wisest human", attracted attention and sparked debates among online communities.

4. What evidence does Gene Ray provide for the Time Cube theory?

Gene Ray's evidence for the Time Cube theory is primarily based on his own musings and interpretations of language and mathematics. He also often uses diagrams and illustrations to support his claims, but they have been widely criticized for being nonsensical and lacking scientific rigor.

5. Can the Time Cube theory be disproven?

While the Time Cube theory has been widely debunked and ridiculed, it is difficult to disprove completely as it is based on subjective interpretations and personal beliefs. However, it goes against established scientific principles and lacks empirical evidence, making it highly unlikely to be considered a valid theory by the scientific community.