The Mighty Pizza Oven 2: Amazing Structure & Delicious Results!

• Thread starter Charles Stark
  • Start date
  • Tags
    oven
In summary, the conversation discussed a Kickstarter project for a Mighty Pizza Oven that caught the attention of one person due to its unique structure and ability to quickly cook a pizza in less than 5 minutes. This person was impressed by the use of science in the project and compared it to their own homemade pizza which takes significantly longer to bake.
Charles Stark
I saw this thing on Kickstarter this morning and I have to say it's pretty awesome. The structure of it is pretty cool and the end product looks delish

ImageUploadedByPhysics Forums1424712467.641819.jpg
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1906570847/mighty-pizza-oven-2-mpo2

Physics news on Phys.org
hmmm I have a pizza stone for the kitchen oven that makes good pizza. Why is this better?

Just watching him throw it on the grill for less than 5 minutes was crazy to me. Especially since my homemade pizza takes 15-17 minutes to bake.

Charles Stark said:
Just watching him throw it on the grill for less than 5 minutes was crazy to me. Especially since my homemade pizza takes 15-17 minutes to bake.
True! I only have a small gas camping grill though :(

I also love it when people incorporate science into their Kickstarter pages

Related to The Mighty Pizza Oven 2: Amazing Structure & Delicious Results!

1. What makes The Mighty Pizza Oven 2 different from other pizza ovens on the market?

The Mighty Pizza Oven 2 is unique in its design and functionality. It is made with high-quality materials and features a patented air flow system that ensures even cooking and crispy crusts every time.

2. How does The Mighty Pizza Oven 2 achieve such delicious results?

The Mighty Pizza Oven 2 is designed to reach high temperatures quickly and maintain them throughout the cooking process. This allows for the perfect balance of heat and airflow, resulting in perfectly cooked pizzas with deliciously crisp crusts.

3. Is The Mighty Pizza Oven 2 easy to use?

Yes, The Mighty Pizza Oven 2 is designed with convenience in mind. It is easy to assemble, use, and clean. The compact size also makes it portable and perfect for outdoor use.

4. Can The Mighty Pizza Oven 2 cook other types of food besides pizza?

Yes, The Mighty Pizza Oven 2 can be used to cook a variety of foods such as bread, calzones, and even desserts. Its high temperatures and patented air flow system make it versatile for different types of cooking.

5. Is The Mighty Pizza Oven 2 environmentally friendly?

Yes, The Mighty Pizza Oven 2 is designed with energy efficiency in mind. Its compact size and efficient heating system use less energy compared to traditional ovens, making it an environmentally friendly choice for cooking delicious meals.