The Hardest IQ test I've found on the net so far

• Thread starter Geoffrey F. Miller
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Iq Net Test
In summary, the hardest IQ test available on the internet is considered to be the "Mensa IQ Test." This test is designed to challenge individuals with a variety of difficult questions and tasks, making it a popular choice for those looking to test their intelligence. With a high success rate among Mensa members, this IQ test proves to be a true test of mental capacity and problem-solving skills.
Geoffrey F. Miller
Go here: http://www.iqtest.sk/

Be warned. They're hard. Really hard.

Physics news on Phys.org
They don't make sense.

I'm looking at the "mathematical" ones, and all I see are lists of numbers and boxes. Are they series?

hmm... i stopped after this:

"On February 28th at 19 o'clock you set the mechanical alarm-clock at 8 o'clock in the morning and go to bed. How many hours will you sleep, if we suppose that you fall asleep immediately after setting the alarm-clock?"

i'm not sure if this is due to me leaning towards british english over US english... but do i set the clock at 8 o'clock or do i set it to 8 o'clock?... and i often oversleep my alarmclock by 5-6 minutes... and it's not enough to just set the time, you also have to actually enable the alarm... did i do that? and why does he even bother trying to trick us with the feb. 28th data? is he luring us to think it is important? or is that just a trick? maybe he knows that we'd consider it to be a trick, but it's not, and the folding of the entire sharwarma depends on us finding out...

as you see... way to many questions and too few answers... :D nobody in their rigth mind would ever finish such a test...

If it's mechanical you only sleep for an hour becuase mechanical clocks can't differ between am and pm.

Actually, I think you set a clock to 8 o' clock but you set the alarm for 8 o' clock.

When you use 'at', you are talking about the time when you set the clock/alarm.

Related to The Hardest IQ test I've found on the net so far

1. What is "The Hardest IQ test I've found on the net so far"?

"The Hardest IQ test I've found on the net so far" is a cognitive assessment test designed to measure an individual's intelligence and problem-solving abilities. It consists of a series of challenging questions and puzzles that are meant to challenge the test-taker's critical thinking skills.

2. Who created "The Hardest IQ test I've found on the net so far"?

The creator of "The Hardest IQ test I've found on the net so far" is unknown. It is believed to have been created by a group of psychologists and scientists with the goal of developing a highly difficult IQ test to accurately measure intelligence.

3. Is "The Hardest IQ test I've found on the net so far" a reliable measure of intelligence?

While "The Hardest IQ test I've found on the net so far" has gained popularity online, its reliability as a measure of intelligence is debatable. Some experts argue that true intelligence cannot be accurately measured by a single test, while others believe that the test may have cultural and societal biases that could affect the results.

4. How does "The Hardest IQ test I've found on the net so far" compare to other IQ tests?

Compared to other IQ tests, "The Hardest IQ test I've found on the net so far" is considered to be significantly more difficult and challenging. It is designed to push the limits of the test-taker's critical thinking abilities, making it a unique and challenging assessment.

5. Can "The Hardest IQ test I've found on the net so far" be used to determine someone's intelligence level?

While "The Hardest IQ test I've found on the net so far" may provide some insight into an individual's problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities, it should not be used as the sole factor in determining someone's intelligence level. Other factors, such as emotional intelligence and practical skills, should also be taken into consideration.