Thanks for removing that disgusting post

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thanks
In summary, posts are considered disgusting if they contain offensive or inappropriate content that violates community guidelines. The decision on what is considered disgusting is typically made by moderators or administrators based on established guidelines. Posts are determined to be removed through a combination of algorithms and human moderation. If a post is found to be in violation, it will be removed and users can appeal this decision by contacting the support team. In most cases, users will be notified if their post is removed, but in clear violations, notification may not be given.
tribdog
I don't know which of you amazing mentors finally got around to removing that recent post. I would have removed it quite a bit earlier, but wasn't able to. So I just wanted to say thanks, cause you mentors do such good, admirable work.

Physics news on Phys.org
but you won!

I had 5 minutes :)

It wasn't me, I was watching tv.

what are you watching?

Related to Thanks for removing that disgusting post

1. Why was the post considered disgusting?

The post was considered disgusting because it contained offensive or inappropriate content that violated community guidelines.

2. Who decides what is considered disgusting?

The decision is usually made by moderators or administrators of the platform based on established community guidelines and standards.

3. How do you determine if a post should be removed?

We use a combination of algorithms and human moderation to identify and review posts that potentially violate community guidelines. If a post is found to be in violation, it will be removed.

4. Can I appeal the removal of my post?

Yes, you can appeal the removal of your post by contacting the platform's support team and providing a valid reason for why you believe it should not have been removed.

5. Will I be notified if my post is removed?

In most cases, yes, you will be notified if your post is removed. However, in cases where the post is in clear violation of community guidelines, it may be removed without notification.