Team America, World Police: American Reviews Wanted!

• Thread starter Andy
  • Start date
In summary, "Team America, World Police" is a politically incorrect film that is both hilarious and offensive. The comedy targets not only liberals, but everyone, and can be enjoyed by those without a politically correct mindset. The film is filled with memorable moments, including the deaths of Sean Penn and Michael Moore, and the clever use of puppets. Overall, it is a must-see for those who enjoy South Park-style humor.
Andy
Howdy, has anybody seen that new film "Team America, World Police" I thought it was hilarious but i don't know if that's because it was funny or just because it was soo politically incorrect. Anyways, i would like to know wat people think of the film, especailly any Americans.

Physics news on Phys.org
Haven't seen the movie, but wanted to. The preview was just too funny.

Andy said:
Howdy, has anybody seen that new film "Team America, World Police" I thought it was hilarious but i don't know if that's because it was funny or just because it was soo politically incorrect. Anyways, i would like to know wat people think of the film, especailly any Americans.

Very politically incorrect. Of course, seeing Sean Penn and MIchael Moore die completely made my day. And they do a decent job of smearing everyone, not just liberals. If you don't ahve a politically correct stick up your posterior, its ok, if you do, well you're fragile sensitivities will be offended.

Note: Every body has AIDS!

Even the whites and the _____.

lol that made me laugh so had i thought i was going to die.

I thought it was HILARIOUS!

really restored my faith in the South Park boys.

I got the best laugh from what Michael Moore did to the Team America base, and the way they portrayed it. GOLD!

All have to say about team america is. "Are you 100% commited"?

it was pretty hilarious at times, but also pretty lame/childish at other times.
loved the parts where they made fun of the characters being puppets, like the 'tigers' :)

Related to Team America, World Police: American Reviews Wanted!

What is "Team America, World Police: American Reviews Wanted!"?

"Team America, World Police: American Reviews Wanted!" is a satirical comedy film released in 2004. It is created using puppets and follows the fictional elite counter-terrorism unit "Team America" as they try to stop a terrorist plot.

Who directed "Team America, World Police: American Reviews Wanted!"?

The film was directed by Trey Parker, co-creator of the popular animated TV show "South Park", along with Matt Stone.

What is the rating of "Team America, World Police: American Reviews Wanted!"?

The film is rated R for strong crude and sexual content, violence, language, and some drug use.

Are there any famous actors or celebrities featured in "Team America, World Police: American Reviews Wanted!"?

No, the film features only puppet characters and no human actors. However, there are some celebrity cameos, such as Matt Damon and Sean Penn.

What is the overall message or theme of "Team America, World Police: American Reviews Wanted!"?

The film satirizes American foreign policy and the idea of using military force to solve global issues. It also pokes fun at Hollywood and celebrities who try to use their influence for political causes.