System to represent objects in Mathematics

In summary, mathematicians do not use a specific system to communicate their ideas with each other. They use a natural language and conventions of notation and terminology specific to each branch of mathematics. The common aspect of mathematics is the use of logic and understanding how the "game" of mathematics is played. Some mathematicians work on developing concise sets of axioms to encompass all of mathematics, but this is not a widely accepted practice.
pairofstrings said:
Okay. I want to be able to write equations and I am working towards it.
Which has nothing as far as I can see with what you said at the start of this thread:
pairofstrings said:
Usually, Computer Programmers use Flow Charts, Algorithms, or UML diagrams to build a great software or system. In the same manner, in Mathematics, what do Mathematicians use to build a great system that they want to build.

Mathematics news on Phys.org
pairofstrings said:
Okay. I want to be able to write equations and I am working towards it.
An important ingredient for writing something down is having something to say. If one has something to say and lacks a notation in which to say it elegantly, then it is time to worry about inventing notation.

Likes FactChecker
pairofstrings said:
In short, I want to know the System in Mathematics that let's me communicate my ideas with other mathematicians.
If you want to communicate with other mathematicians, the first thing to do is to read their work and learn whatever is necessary to understand what they are saying. Don't expect millions of others to learn your system rather than you learning their standard, common language.

FactChecker said:
Don't expect millions of others to learn your system rather than you learning their standard, common language.
And this existing language is the reason why we can talk here on PF literally around the globe. Physicists and mathematicians don't have the least difficulties to cooperate, at least no scientific obstacles. English is only the carrier wave, the messages are written in mathematics and everybody can understand them, regardless of any cultural background. Set theory, predicate logic and arithmetic must be quite strong tools already.

Likes FactChecker