Support Evo's and My business adventure

In summary: But hey, that's what loans are for!Not much help from me :/I'm watching "48 hours Investigates".Ooooh "your money is evil, give it to me and I will pray over it, when it's no longer evil, I will give it back." The poor woman gave the psychic 1.2 million dollars, which mysteriously "disappeared".I'd love to contribute but currently my funds are locked in my home country's national bank. To access them I need a trusted foreign bank account holder who would be willing to become a joint owner of my account currently valued at $314,159,265. All this would require is a
StevieTNZ
So whilst Evo and I discussed the news of the day, the greatest idea came to Evo. She said we should be psychics.

If anyone doesn't know what a psychic is, summed up they are people who prey on the stupid and speak nonsense in return for money.

I have noticed on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills that some of the ladies utilise mediums and psychics, and thought Beverly Hills/rich LA areas would be the most profitable, especially with the ladies who suck the bank accounts dry of their rich husbands who work and might need something to fill their time.

So yeah. We need $$ to start up the business. Any helpers?

Physics news on Phys.org

*empties pockets of coins*

Not much help from me :/

You guys have A LOT of free time. :biggrin:

Or valet parking. It's almost as lucrative and you don't have to pretend.

I'm watching "48 hours Investigates".

Ooooh "your money is evil, give it to me and I will pray over it, when it's no longer evil, I will give it back." The poor woman gave the psychic 1.2 million dollars, which mysteriously "disappeared".

I'd love to contribute but currently my funds are locked in my home country's national bank. To access them I need a trusted foreign bank account holder who would be willing to become a joint owner of my account currently valued at $314,159,265. All this would require is a transfer of a release fee of $27.18 at which point 50% of the funds will be transferred to you and 50% to me however dear friend I promise to give you half of my half in thanks giving you 75% of the total funds which you can use to bankroll your psychic scams or start a valet company.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Ryan_m_b said:
I'd love to contribute but currently my funds are locked in my home country's national bank. To access them I need a trusted foreign bank account holder who would be willing to become a joint owner of my account currently valued at $314,159,265. All this would require is a transfer of a release fee of $27.18 at which point 50% of the funds will be transferred to you and 50% to me however dear friend I promise to give you half of my half in thanks giving you 75% of the total funds which you can use to bankroll your psychic scams or start a valet company.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
DONE! I also have a bank debit card and savings account pin number, should I also send these to you?

Have you seen http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/comic.php?current=203&theme=12&dir=first5 ?

I have noticed on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills that some of the ladies utilise mediums and psychics, and thought Beverly Hills/rich LA areas would be the most profitable, especially with the ladies who suck the bank accounts dry of their rich husbands who work and might need something to fill their time.

Surely you can get some of those ladies to invest in your business?

oh i for sure would.

So what's the Nigerian Bank account number you have to send your money to?

I knew you were going to ask (in my former life I was a meteorologist). The Mayans predicted this venture would fail, but they gave 12/21/12 as the reason, so I wouldn't worry about that. More importantly, we have quatrain VII 16

Entrée profonde par la Suprême Saindoux faicte;
Rendra le lieu puissant inaccessible :
L'armée des trois Lyons sera deffaicte,
Faisant dedans cas hideux & terrible.

In other words, this just might work. The check is in the mail.

Of course, I, too, knew this was coming.

And of course, Stevie and Evo know my response.

I predict you two will be wildly successful in your new career. However, you will make little to no actual money. But it will be satisfying none the less.

Yes, *I* am a real psychic. As described above. :rolleyes:

What intrigues me is not your psychic ventures but the fact that you are watching Real Housewives. Why are you torturing yourself friend =D?

StevieTNZ said:
So whilst Evo and I discussed the news of the day, the greatest idea came to Evo. She said we should be psychics.

If anyone doesn't know what a psychic is, summed up they are people who prey on the stupid and speak nonsense in return for money.

You two can't be that good, or else you would already know who are the suckers ... err ... investors in your business.

(Puts his money back into his wallet)

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
You two can't be that good, or else you would already know who are the suckers ... err ... investors in your business.

(Puts his money back into his wallet)

Zz.

ZapperZ: I see something glorious coming your way. And yes, I am charging you for that despite you not asking for it.

Hey, WBN! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills IS awesome. Evo doesn't watch it, though.

trollcast: We have yet to set up the Nigerian bank account.

Would you help me find that pesky telemarketer's home phone ?

StevieTNZ said:

So basically cold reading? A better avenue is being a pet psychic, since they can't talk it's must easier to BS the gullible owner.

Or there's this:
dilbert-psychic.gif

Just for those who wish to know what a genuine psychic does in their job, I provide the following clip: The relevant section starts at 0:42.

Last edited by a moderator:
My pet psychic business happens to be booming. My clients are tail wagging happy when they return for further consultation. Skeptics claim it's the treats, but, what treat has such a phenomenal success rate? Bayesian statistics strongly disfavor that hypothesis.

Related to Support Evo's and My business adventure

What is the purpose of Evo's and My business adventure?

The purpose of Evo's and My business adventure is to create a successful and sustainable business that offers innovative products and services to the market.

What is the story behind Evo's and My business adventure?

Evo's and My business adventure was started by two scientists who wanted to use their knowledge and skills to create a business that could make a positive impact on society.

What products and services does Evo's and My business adventure offer?

Evo's and My business adventure offers a range of products and services, including scientific equipment, consulting services, and educational resources.

How is Evo's and My business adventure different from other businesses?

Evo's and My business adventure stands out from other businesses because of its focus on innovation, sustainability, and social responsibility. We also prioritize constantly evolving and adapting to stay ahead of the curve.

How can I support Evo's and My business adventure?

You can support Evo's and My business adventure by purchasing our products and services, spreading the word about our business, and providing feedback and suggestions for improvement. You can also follow us on social media and engage with our content.