Stop the emails about last weeks or any popular topics,

• Thread starter symbolipoint
  • Start date
In summary, "last weeks" refers to popular topics or events from the previous week. It can be overwhelming and distracting to receive emails about these topics, so it may be beneficial to stop receiving them. This can be done by unsubscribing or adjusting email settings. While you may miss out on some information, it is unlikely to be important. Receiving these emails can also help you stay informed and connected, but it may be beneficial to stop if they are causing stress.
symbolipoint
Homework Helper
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Where is the setting to stop the email announcements of most popular topics, or last week's most popular topics? These are useless distracting email messages and I found no settings to stop or turn off them.

Physics news on Phys.org
I cannot find the setting in any of the profile settings for my account. Is the email link the only way?

Good. Done. Thanks.

Related to Stop the emails about last weeks or any popular topics,

1. What are "last weeks" or popular topics?

"Last weeks" refers to any events or topics that were trending or popular in the previous week. These topics can vary from current events, pop culture, sports, or any other subject that gained a lot of attention.

2. Why should I stop receiving emails about last weeks or popular topics?

Receiving emails about last weeks or popular topics can be overwhelming and distracting. It can also clutter your inbox and make it difficult to find important emails. By stopping these emails, you can better manage your inbox and focus on more important matters.

3. How can I stop receiving emails about last weeks or popular topics?

To stop receiving these emails, you can either unsubscribe from the email list or adjust your email settings to filter out these types of emails. You can also create a separate folder for these emails so they don't clutter your main inbox.

4. Will I miss out on important information if I stop receiving these emails?

It depends on the type of emails you are receiving. If they are just updates or recaps of popular topics, then you are not likely to miss out on any important information. However, if they are newsletters or updates from a company or organization that you are interested in, you may miss out on important updates or announcements.

5. Are there any benefits to receiving emails about last weeks or popular topics?

Receiving emails about last weeks or popular topics can help you stay informed about current events and popular trends. It can also be a source of entertainment and a way to stay connected with friends and colleagues who may also be receiving these emails. However, if these emails are becoming a distraction or causing stress, it may be beneficial to stop receiving them.