Space Love: A Comic for Astro Nerds!

This comic depicts a humorous take on astronomical romance. It was shared by the speaker's roommate and they believe other astronomy enthusiasts will enjoy it as well. In summary, the conversation revolves around a comical comic strip about astronomical love.
Andromeda321
A bit of lighter fare then usual but this seemed like the right place to put it. My roomie just sent me this following comic. I thought it was pretty good myself and thought some other astro nerds would agree! :biggrin:
http://cheston.com/pbf/PBF039BCSpaceLove.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Andromeda321 said:
A bit of lighter fare then usual but this seemed like the right place to put it. My roomie just sent me this following comic. I thought it was pretty good myself and thought some other astro nerds would agree! :biggrin:
http://cheston.com/pbf/PBF039BCSpaceLove.jpg
When Worlds Collide?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Space Love: A Comic for Astro Nerds!

1. What is "Space Love: A Comic for Astro Nerds!" about?

"Space Love: A Comic for Astro Nerds!" is a science fiction comic that follows the adventures of a group of astro nerds as they explore the universe, encounter alien life forms, and navigate the complexities of intergalactic relationships.

2. Who is the target audience for "Space Love: A Comic for Astro Nerds!"?

The target audience for "Space Love: A Comic for Astro Nerds!" is primarily science enthusiasts and comic book readers who have an interest in space and astronomy. However, anyone who enjoys a good sci-fi story with a touch of romance will also enjoy this comic.

3. Is the science in "Space Love: A Comic for Astro Nerds!" accurate?

Yes, the science in "Space Love: A Comic for Astro Nerds!" is based on real scientific principles and theories. The creators of the comic have consulted with experts in the field to ensure accuracy and to make the story as scientifically plausible as possible.

4. Are there diverse characters in "Space Love: A Comic for Astro Nerds!"?

Yes, "Space Love: A Comic for Astro Nerds!" features a diverse cast of characters from different backgrounds and identities. The creators of the comic believe in representation and strive to include diverse characters in their stories.

5. Will there be more issues of "Space Love: A Comic for Astro Nerds!"?

Yes, "Space Love: A Comic for Astro Nerds!" is an ongoing series with new issues released regularly. The creators have many exciting plotlines and adventures planned for the future, so stay tuned for more space love!