Solving Two Problems: (-3x+2y)dy=(x-2y)dx and y*dy= - (y+cos x ) dx

• Thread starter abdooo89
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Dx
In summary: This is to discourage plagiarism and to ensure that each question is treated as an individual exercise.
abdooo89
i have two problem

1- (-3x+2y)dy=(x-2y)dx

2- y*dy= - (y+cos x ) dx

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz help me quiqly:frown:

Physics news on Phys.org
What have you tried?

Where are you stuck?

i can not seprate the variables

if posible plese solve it for me

also when i seprat the viaribles big proplem for integration

For the first one try y = ux, dy = udx + xdu.

i try but integration is deficlult

pleas help

LCKurtz said:
For the first one try y = ux, dy = udx + xdu.

abdooo89 said:

abdooo89 said:
pleas help

You need to show us what you have done so we can see where you are having a problem.

abdooo89 said:
At least, show what you have.

You asked for help, show what efforts you have made.

:frown: how u can take integration for both side

x2 dx2+(x2+ cos x1 ) dx1=0 take integration plese help

Note: moved to Homework and Coursework Questions forum where this should have been posted.

abdooo89 said:
if posible plese solve it for me
That is strictly against the forum's policy, part of which is shown below.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=414380
Homework Help:
NOTE: You MUST show that you have attempted to answer your question in order to receive help. You MUST make use of the homework template, which automatically appears when a new topic is created in the homework help forums. Once your question or problem has been responded to, do not go back and delete (or edit) your original post.

On helping with questions: Any and all assistance given to homework assignments or textbook style exercises should be given only after the questioner has shown some effort in solving the problem. If no attempt is made then the questioner should be asked to provide one before any assistance is given. Under no circumstances should complete solutions be provided to a questioner, whether or not an attempt has been made.

Related to Solving Two Problems: (-3x+2y)dy=(x-2y)dx and y*dy= - (y+cos x ) dx

1. What is the method for solving these two problems?

The method for solving these two problems is to first rearrange the equations into a standard form, then use integration to find the solution.

2. What is the difference between the two equations?

The first equation is a linear differential equation, while the second equation is a separable differential equation. This means that the first equation can be solved using the method of integrating factors, while the second equation can be solved by separating the variables and integrating each side separately.

3. Can these equations be solved simultaneously?

Yes, these equations can be solved simultaneously by combining the two equations and solving for the variables. However, this may result in a more complicated equation and may not always be necessary.

4. Are there any specific conditions or restrictions for solving these equations?

Yes, there may be specific initial conditions or boundary conditions that need to be given in order to find a unique solution. Also, the equations may not be solvable if they are not in a standard form or if there are any errors in the equations.

5. What is the significance of solving these types of equations?

These types of equations are commonly used in many fields of science, such as physics, engineering, and biology. Solving them allows us to model and understand various natural phenomena and make predictions about how systems will behave over time.