Solving Mathematical Problems: Find the Answers Here

In summary, there were four different problems discussed in this conversation. Problem 1 involved two people playing a game with a three-digit number, trying to reach a sum greater than 1900. Problem 2 dealt with a person receiving 1 euro for arriving to school on time, but losing it if they were late. The person won 11 euros in 4 weeks, with 6 euros won on two specific days. Problem 3 involved calculating the dimensions and cost of implementing grass in a garden. And lastly, Problem 4 involved a pastry shop selling chocolates for a profit and determining the gain and amount of chocolates needed to sell to reach a specific amount.
premoh
I have some problems.

Number 1)

Two people are playing, they take a three digit number, at this number, we add its inverse, and wins the number before arrives a sum > 1900, what sum or sums are these? What number is that?

Number 2)

A person receives 1 euro if He arrive on time to school, but it loses if It arrives late. In 4 weeks has won 11 euros, knowing that the 4 weeks are both 5 days and Wednesdays are asleep, that there were two days when won 6 euros and 11 euros to win in 4 weeks, calculate how many have stayed Wednesday and date of those days (with 6 euros).

Number 3)

The price per square foot of turf costs 4.5 euros, the gardens in which you want to implement grass, is a square and a rectangle, both of perimeter 120 (m), knowing that the base of the rectangle is twice the height , calculate the dimensions of the rectangle and the price would lead to implement the lawn.

Number 4)

A pastry made chocolates, to 20 euros a kilo, and distributes 50 to 45 grams (the weight in chocolates), and decides to sell euros to 1.10 and 1 respectively, what is the percentage of profit? What is the gain if sold 100 candy for each? How many chocolates have to sell to reach this amount, referring to 20 euros?

Sorry, what's the template ?

I am spanish and I don't understand, the traductor is very poor.

Physics news on Phys.org
welcome to pf!

hi premoh! welcome to pf! :smile:
premoh said:
Sorry, what's the template ?

I am spanish and I don't understand, the traductor is very poor.

the template is the a b c fomrat which you seem to have deleted …

the idea is that first you show us what you have done, and then we help! :wink:

(try 3 and 4 first … i don't understand 1 and 2 :redface:)

Related to Solving Mathematical Problems: Find the Answers Here

1. What is the importance of solving mathematical problems?

Solving mathematical problems is important because it helps us develop critical thinking skills, enhances problem-solving abilities, and improves logical reasoning. It also has practical applications in fields such as science, engineering, and finance.

2. How can I improve my skills in solving mathematical problems?

One way to improve your skills in solving mathematical problems is to practice regularly. Also, try breaking down complex problems into smaller, more manageable parts. Additionally, seek help from teachers, tutors, or online resources when needed.

3. What are some common strategies for solving mathematical problems?

There are various strategies for solving mathematical problems, including drawing diagrams, making tables or charts, using logical reasoning, and working backward from the desired solution. It is essential to choose a strategy that works best for each specific problem.

4. How can I stay motivated while solving mathematical problems?

To stay motivated while solving mathematical problems, try setting achievable goals, rewarding yourself for progress and accomplishments, and finding a study partner or group. It can also help to remember the practical applications of math and how it can benefit your future.

5. Are there any tips for approaching challenging mathematical problems?

When facing challenging mathematical problems, it can be helpful to start by understanding the problem and identifying any given information. Then, break the problem down into smaller, more manageable parts, and try different strategies or approaches. Don't be afraid to ask for help or take a break if needed.