Single Variable Calculus Summary Rulesheet

In summary, the conversation discussed a 20+ page calculus bundle on limits, derivatives and integrals and their applications, which provides cleanly written summary notes with background math grid paper. The bundle summarizes all major concepts, formulas, and procedures from calculus books and is aimed at helping students with their math studies. The bundle is not available for free, but the poster is open to sharing it on the forum if allowed.
statisticallyfit
Students see my 20+ page calculus bundle on limits, derivatives and integrals and their applications. The summary notes are cleanly written, have background math grid paper, and summarize all major concepts, formulas, and procedures from calculus books.

Please tell me what you think and if this helps you!

Enjoy calculus,

Statisticallyfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
We are about free math help here, and as the full document is behind a pay wall, we are not willing to host your link.

Ackbach said:
We are about free math help here, and as the full document is behind a pay wall, we are not willing to host your link.
Ok sorry about that, didn't know. Thanks for telling me!

statisticallyfit said:
Ok sorry about that, didn't know. Thanks for telling me!
If you post it, say, on our website, we'd be happy to host it!

Would you please be kind to show me the link where to post it?

Sorry I am very new at this :)

Thank you for your time !

statisticallyfit said:
Would you please be kind to show me the link where to post it?

Sorry I am very new at this :)

Thank you for your time !
I'd post a new thread, and attach a file to it. Let us know if you run into any difficulties. If we like it enough, we'll probably sticky it.

Related to Single Variable Calculus Summary Rulesheet

1. What is single variable calculus?

Single variable calculus is a branch of mathematics that deals with the study of functions of a single variable. It involves finding derivatives and integrals of functions in order to solve problems related to rates of change, optimization, and area under a curve.

2. What are the basic rules of single variable calculus?

The basic rules of single variable calculus include the power rule, product rule, quotient rule, and chain rule for finding derivatives. The fundamental theorem of calculus is also an important rule for evaluating integrals.

3. How do I find the derivative of a function?

To find the derivative of a function, you can use the basic rules of single variable calculus mentioned above. These rules involve taking the limit of a function as the independent variable approaches a specific value. The derivative represents the slope of the function at a given point.

4. What is the difference between a derivative and an integral?

A derivative is a measure of the rate of change of a function at a specific point, while an integral is a measure of the accumulated change of a function over a given interval. In other words, the derivative tells you how fast the function is changing, while the integral tells you how much the function has changed over a certain period of time.

5. How is single variable calculus used in real life?

Single variable calculus is used in many fields such as physics, engineering, economics, and statistics. It is used to model and analyze real-world phenomena, make predictions, and solve optimization problems. For example, it can be used to calculate the trajectory of a projectile, optimize the design of a bridge, or predict the growth of a population.