Should i go to programming class?

In summary, attending a programming class is highly recommended for beginners, as it provides a solid foundation and necessary skills for becoming a programmer. The benefits of attending such a class include learning an in-demand skill, improving problem-solving abilities, and opening up career opportunities. While natural aptitude may help, programming is a skill that can be learned with dedication and practice. The pace of the class will vary, but most beginner classes allow ample time for practice and review. It is recommended to dedicate 1-2 hours of studying outside of class for every hour spent in class to enhance learning and understanding.
Dina1372
hey,guys,i want to choose Aerospace engineering as my career field in two years ,i want to know do i need to go to any programming class or overall which class would you recommend me to go ?

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes. Just about all engineers need at least a basic knowledge of programming. Take an intro class, usually C/C++.

thanks for your reply,how about 3DMax,Graphics,do i need them too?

Related to Should i go to programming class?

1. Should I go to programming class even if I have no prior experience?

Yes, absolutely! Programming classes are designed for beginners and will provide you with the necessary foundation and skills to become a programmer.

2. How will attending a programming class benefit me?

Attending a programming class will benefit you in numerous ways. You will learn a valuable and in-demand skill, improve your problem-solving abilities, and open up career opportunities in the tech industry.

3. What if I don't have a natural aptitude for programming?

Programming is a skill that can be learned and improved upon with practice. While some may have a natural affinity for it, anyone can become a proficient programmer with dedication and effort.

4. Will I be able to keep up with the pace of the class?

The pace of the class will vary depending on the level and intensity of the program. However, most programming classes are designed for beginners and will provide ample time for practice and review to ensure understanding.

5. How much time should I dedicate to studying outside of class?

This will vary depending on the individual and the class, but as a general rule, it is recommended to spend at least 1-2 hours outside of class for every hour spent in class. Consistent practice and review will greatly enhance your learning and understanding of programming concepts.