Share Your Song: What Defines You?

• Thread starter Bab5space
  • Start date
In summary, "Share Your Song: What Defines You?" is a scientific research project that explores the impact of music on individuals and their sense of self. The research involves collecting data through surveys and interviews from individuals over the age of 18 who have a strong connection to music. By participating, individuals can gain a deeper understanding of their relationship with music and contribute to a better understanding of its role in shaping human identity. All personal information will be kept confidential and participants can choose to remain anonymous.
Bab5space
What you have been, what you are, and what you wish to be?

Please post it here in a video, but make sure it is appropriate. Follow forum rules.

Here is mine:

Physics news on Phys.org

Likes BillTre
Are my lessons done?
A good math problem shuts out the world.
"Teacher" by Leonard Cohen.

What is "Share Your Song"?

"Share Your Song" is a project that allows individuals to share a song that they feel defines them. It can be any genre or style and is meant to showcase the unique qualities and experiences of each person.

How can I participate in "Share Your Song"?

To participate, simply submit a song and a brief explanation of why it defines you through the designated platform. The song can be uploaded or linked from a streaming service, and the explanation should be no more than a few sentences.

Do I have to be a musician to participate?

No, you do not have to be a musician to participate. "Share Your Song" is open to anyone who wants to share a song that has personal meaning to them.

What is the purpose of "Share Your Song"?

The purpose of "Share Your Song" is to celebrate individuality and diversity through music. It allows people to express themselves and connect with others through the shared experience of music.

Is there a limit to how many songs I can submit?

There is no limit to how many songs you can submit, but we encourage individuals to choose one song that they feel truly defines them. This will help keep the project focused and meaningful for all participants.