Sexy underwear worn by PF Sisterhood.

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary: Oh, wait, Ivan already caught me taking off my Hooters shirt. Darn, I guess we can't get anything past you, huh? :wink:
tribdog
Our local sisterhood of PF is not comprised of your average nun. Our nuns each carry a a different weapon (one has a revolver) and I have heard that each of them wears a different color of underwear. Not your run of the mill granny drawers either. Each nun wears a different type of lingerie (one is said to have a push up bra). I’ve uncovered the following clues can you figure out what type of undergarments each nun is wearing, what color it is, and what type of weapon they use on anyone who tries sneaking a peek under their habit..

1.The nun with the throwing star is wearing pink and the nun brandishing the taser is wearing a thong.

2. Sister Tsu is neither the nun with the taser (who isn’t wearing black) nor the one with the switch blade.

3. Sister Math is Hard is wearing black. Sister Moonbear is in red. The fishnet stockings are white.

4. The boomerang hurler ( who is definitely Sister Kerrie) is not wearing purple.

5. Three of the nuns are 1.)Evo (who is wearing the garter belt), 2.)the one with the crotchless panties, and 3.)the one wearing purple.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo-----------throwing star---garter belt----------pink
Kerrie---------boomerang-----fishnet stockings----white
Math is hard---switch blade---crotchless panties---black
Moonbear-----taser-----------thong---------------red
Tsu-----------revolver--------push up bra---------purple

Answer now in white.
--Tom Mattson

Gosh, I love being a Super Mentor.

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
print your answer in white so you don't ruin it for everyone please.

What a clever problem - and it features two of the best things in life: weaponry and lingerie! :smile:

tribdog said:
5. Three of the nuns are Evo (who is wearing the garter belt), the one with the crotchless panties, and the one wearing purple.
I know I'm sick, but I don't understand this last clue. Three of the nuns are Evo ?

Evo said:
I know I'm sick, but I don't understand this last clue. Three of the nuns are Evo ?

Split personality, sis?

Silly girl...

Evo said:

Does this make it clearer?

Three of the nuns are:

1. Evo (who is wearing the garter belt)
2. the one with the crotchless panties
3. the one wearing purple.

5. Three of the nuns are 1.)Evo (who is wearing the garter belt), 2.)the one with the crotchless panties, and 3.)the one wearing purple.

Tom Mattson said:
Does this make it clearer?

Three of the nuns are:

1. Evo (who is wearing the garter belt)
2. the one with the crotchless panties
3. the one wearing purple.
Now it makes sense!

Tribdog : I am impressed by your knowledge of types of lingerie worn by the sisterhood :smile:

Really nice quizz :approve:

humanino said:
Tribdog : I am impressed by your knowledge of types of lingerie worn by the sisterhood :smile:

That's the advantage of having a dog's-eye-view of the world. At least I suspect that's how he got our secret information... :shy:

tribdog forgot to take into account that women, unlike men, do change their undergarments at least daily. I was wearing the red thong yesterday! :smile:

:smile: at Tom's and MIH's locations! (You know it usually works better the other way around. :wink:)

So...one is bottomless and the rest are topless?

russ_watters said:
So...one is bottomless and the rest are topless?

Don't you wish! :smile:

:rolleyes: Oh, wait, Ivan already caught me taking off my Hooters shirt. Darn, I guess we can't get anything past you, huh?

Last edited:

Related to Sexy underwear worn by PF Sisterhood.

1. What is the purpose of wearing sexy underwear?

The purpose of wearing sexy underwear is to enhance one's confidence, self-esteem, and sexuality. It can also add excitement and playfulness to a romantic relationship.

2. Does wearing sexy underwear have any health benefits?

While there are no direct health benefits, wearing comfortable and well-fitted underwear can prevent skin irritation and infections. Additionally, feeling confident and comfortable in one's own body can have positive effects on mental health.

3. Is wearing sexy underwear only for women?

No, wearing sexy underwear is not limited to just women. Men can also wear sexy underwear to feel confident and enhance their sexuality.

4. How do I know which type of sexy underwear to choose?

Choosing the right type of sexy underwear depends on personal preference and the occasion. Consider factors like comfort, style, and fit when making a decision. It's also important to try on different styles to see what works best for your body.

5. Can wearing sexy underwear affect my fertility or overall health?

No, wearing sexy underwear does not have any direct impact on fertility or overall health. However, it's important to choose underwear made from breathable materials to prevent irritation and infections in the genital area.

Back