Seeking Experienced Physics Tutor: Paypal Payment Available

In summary, the speaker is looking for a tutor for their introductory physics class and is willing to pay upfront and by the hour via Paypal. The other person is interested in being their tutor and has high school physics experience, extra hours of practice, and a passion for tutoring. They have already messaged and replied to the speaker and are flexible with payment. The speaker needs to let the tutor know when they are available for tutoring.
BuhRock
I wasn't sure where to put this.

Anyways, I'm having a hard time in my introductory class. It's Principles of Physics I. I am wanting to hire a tutor. I'd obviously want someone who is experienced in Physics. If possible, we could talk over Skype or some type of audio program. I can pay upfront and by the hour via Paypal.

If you're interested in this, please post back.

Physics news on Phys.org
I am very interested in being your tutor. I have High school physics experience + extra hours of physics practice + an intrinsic passion to tutor others in physics, because I have found cool short cuts that I really want others to take on. So, I would basically accept any payment.

I sent you a message about this.

I got the message and I replied. did you get it. Well, if you didn't, I need to know when you are available to be tutored.

I understand the challenges of learning physics and the importance of seeking additional support when needed. It is great to hear that you are taking the initiative to hire a tutor in order to improve your understanding of Principles of Physics I. It is important to find a tutor who is experienced in the subject and can effectively communicate complex concepts. Skype or audio programs can be helpful for remote tutoring sessions, but it is also important to have in-person sessions if possible for a more interactive learning experience. It is also commendable that you are willing to pay upfront and by the hour via Paypal, showing your commitment to your education. I hope you are able to find a suitable tutor and wish you success in your physics studies.

Related to Seeking Experienced Physics Tutor: Paypal Payment Available

1. What qualifications should a physics tutor have?

A physics tutor should have at least a bachelor's degree in physics or a related field. They should also have experience teaching or tutoring physics and a thorough understanding of the subject matter.

2. What should I expect from a physics tutoring session?

In a physics tutoring session, you can expect the tutor to provide explanations and examples, help you work through practice problems, and answer any questions you may have. They may also give you tips and strategies for understanding difficult concepts.

3. How much does a physics tutor typically charge?

The cost of a physics tutor can vary depending on their qualifications, experience, and location. On average, tutors may charge anywhere from $30 to $80 per hour.

4. Can I receive tutoring online through PayPal?

Yes, many physics tutors offer online tutoring services and accept payment through PayPal. This allows for convenient and secure transactions for both the tutor and the student.

5. How can I find a reliable and experienced physics tutor?

You can find a reliable and experienced physics tutor by asking for recommendations from friends or classmates, searching online for tutors with good reviews, or contacting a reputable tutoring company. It is also important to ask about the tutor's qualifications and experience during an initial consultation.