Science phenomena youtube montage

In summary, the conversation was about a montage created to get students excited about science. The montage was used in a recent science festival day at the speakers' school. The person who created the montage wishes there were links to the full videos, but they had a deadline to meet. They suggest turning the search for the full videos into a game and the winner will be credited in a future version of the montage.
ezfzx
Inspired by the song, this little montage I put together collects some very cool science (and science fiction) related imagery to get students excited about the phenomenon of science.

Our school used it for our recent science festival day.

Enjoy and pass it on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
It's just so many and I had a deadline. Maybe we could make a game out of it? See who can find the most source videos on YouTube (where I pulled most of them from).

The winner gets bragging rights. And if I re-edit it and put in credits, I'll add the winners name as "researcher". :)

Related to Science phenomena youtube montage

1. What is a "science phenomena youtube montage"?

A science phenomena youtube montage is a compilation of various scientific phenomena captured on video and uploaded to the video-sharing platform YouTube. These videos often showcase natural occurrences, experiments, and demonstrations related to different branches of science.

2. How are science phenomena youtube montages made?

Science phenomena youtube montages are made by collecting individual video clips of scientific phenomena and editing them together into a single video. The clips may be captured by the creator or obtained from other sources such as scientific organizations or individuals who have recorded the phenomena.

3. What kind of scientific phenomena can be seen in these montages?

There is a wide range of scientific phenomena that can be seen in these montages, including natural phenomena like eclipses, auroras, and lightning, as well as man-made phenomena like chemical reactions, mechanical processes, and optical illusions. These montages can also feature demonstrations or explanations of scientific theories and concepts.

4. Are science phenomena youtube montages educational?

Yes, science phenomena youtube montages can be educational as they showcase real-life examples of scientific principles and phenomena. They can also be a fun and engaging way to learn about different branches of science and spark curiosity and interest in viewers.

5. Can anyone make a science phenomena youtube montage?

Yes, anyone with access to video recording equipment and video editing software can create a science phenomena youtube montage. However, it is important to ensure the accuracy and credibility of the content being shared, especially when it comes to scientific information and explanations.