Requesting PF Newsletter - Help Appreciated!

• Thread starter Doug Desatnik
  • Start date
In summary, the PF Newsletter serves as a platform for members of the PF community to stay informed about personal finance news, events, and resources. It can be signed up for by providing an email address on the PF website or during membership registration. Suggestions and feedback for newsletter topics can be sent to the PF team. The newsletter is sent out monthly, with occasional special editions. Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible by clicking the link in the email or managing email preferences through the PF account.
Doug Desatnik
A while ago I recevied a newsletter rom Physics Forums and was telling somebody about the format but could not locate the newsletter in my inbox. I was wondering if anybody has a newsletter sent from PF that they might send to me? The newsletter informed of new posts, active discussions, minthly birthdays, etc... basically promoting use of physics forums in general. I would be much appreciative if anybody can forward me a recent copy. Please reply if you are willing and I'll send me e-mail address.

Thanks!

Doug

Physics news on Phys.org
We send one out roughly once a week, no worries.

Related to Requesting PF Newsletter - Help Appreciated!

1. What is the purpose of the PF Newsletter?

The PF Newsletter is a communication platform for members of the PF community to stay updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to personal finance.

2. How can I sign up for the PF Newsletter?

You can sign up for the PF Newsletter by visiting the PF website and providing your email address in the designated sign-up form. You can also opt-in to receive the newsletter during the registration process for a PF membership.

3. Can I request specific topics or features to be included in the newsletter?

Yes, we welcome suggestions and feedback from our community members. You can send your requests or ideas to the PF team through our contact form or by replying to the newsletter email.

4. How often is the PF Newsletter sent out?

The PF Newsletter is sent out on a monthly basis, typically at the beginning of each month. However, there may be special editions throughout the year for important updates or announcements.

5. Can I unsubscribe from the PF Newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the PF Newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter email. You can also manage your email preferences by logging into your PF account and adjusting your settings.