Remembering the Trippy 'LSDTV' Series

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Series
In summary, the conversation is about a forgotten TV series called "Lidsville" and its similarities to the classic story of Alice in Wonderland. The show was produced by Sid and Marty Krofft, known for other trippy shows like "Puff-n-stuff." The group discusses the strange and possibly drug-related nature of the show.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I had forgotten all about this series until I saw it advertised recently. Looking back, it was like LSDTV. Does anyone remember this?

http://www.tvtome.com/images/shows/2/3/36-15864-sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Guess not :biggrin:

Heh, it was before my time anyways.

So it seems :biggrin:

It was a really strange show; an Alice in Wonderland parody of sorts. I have never even heard mention of it since I watched it as a kid. Oh well, just wondering...

I never heard of Lidsville, but Sid & Marty Krofft I've heard of, but can't remember what the connection is...did they have another show aside from that one?

I love alice in wonderland, Have you ever watched it on shrooms?

Smurf said:
I love alice in wonderland, Have you ever watched it on shrooms?

:smile: :smile: :smile: no, I prefer to watch it on TV!

didn't they also do that Puff-n-stuff show? puff-n-stuff and lidsville, both drug references, both very trippy.

Related to Remembering the Trippy 'LSDTV' Series

1. What was the premise of the 'LSDTV' series?

The 'LSDTV' series was a science fiction show that followed a group of young adults who accidentally consumed a psychedelic substance that granted them telepathic abilities.

2. When did the 'LSDTV' series first air?

The 'LSDTV' series first aired in 1990 on a cable network. It ran for two seasons before being cancelled due to low ratings.

3. Who were the main characters in the 'LSDTV' series?

The main characters in the 'LSDTV' series were Jack, Claire, Max, and Samantha. They were all college students who stumbled upon the LSD-like drug and became telepathically connected.

4. What made the 'LSDTV' series unique compared to other sci-fi shows?

The 'LSDTV' series was unique because it explored the effects of a psychedelic drug on individuals and their relationships. It also delved into themes of government conspiracies and the ethics of using mind-altering substances for personal gain.

5. Is the 'LSDTV' series available to watch now?

Unfortunately, the 'LSDTV' series is not currently available to watch. It was not widely distributed and is not available on any streaming platforms. However, some episodes can be found on video sharing sites.