Regarding computer engineering

In summary, there are limited programming job opportunities for high school students, especially without any college education. There is a possibility of getting a co-op job as a trainee programmer while attending college, but it is not guaranteed. Some students may find opportunities in assisting others with computer-related tasks, but these are not technically programming jobs. It is important to note that the availability of co-op jobs may vary depending on the country.
sukalp
I wanted to ask you when we finish high school and go to university for studying bachelor of technology in computer science are there jobs that high school students do regarding programming with companies through programming they have learn in ap courses in grade 12 that i wanted to know

Physics news on Phys.org
sukalp said:
I wanted to ask you when we finish high school and go to university for studying bachelor of technology in computer science are there jobs that high school students do regarding programming with companies through programming they have learn in ap courses in grade 12 that i wanted to know
I'd be very surprised to find that there are any programming jobs for high school students but I can't say for sure there are not. It's possible that you could get a co-op job as a trainee programmer while going to college but with nothing but high school I don't think you would be at all likely to have learned enough to be in competition even with graduates from the ITT type schools

EDIT: I should add that I'm talking about in the USA. I don't know about other countries.

It is not really programming but the only thing in can think of is helping elder people with computer problems, setting up printers, that kind of stuff

phinds said:
I'd be very surprised to find that there are any programming jobs for high school students but I can't say for sure there are not. It's possible that you could get a co-op job as a trainee programmer while going to college but with nothing but high school I don't think you would be at all likely to have learned enough to be in competition even with graduates from the ITT type schools

EDIT: I should add that I'm talking about in the USA. I don't know about other countries.
okay co-op job thnaks for giving information
but you know name of companies who take

sukalp said:
okay co-op job thnaks for giving information
but you know name of companies who take
The companies are irrelevant to the first step, which is to find a co-op college and get admitted. They each generally have arrangements with their own set of companies although possibly if you do get a particular company to agree to a co-op arrangement any school would consider it.

Related to Regarding computer engineering

1. What is computer engineering?

Computer engineering is a field of study that combines principles of both electrical engineering and computer science to design, develop, and maintain computer systems and their components. It involves hardware, software, and their integration to create efficient and effective computing systems.

2. What kind of jobs can I get with a degree in computer engineering?

Computer engineering graduates have a wide range of career opportunities in industries such as technology, healthcare, finance, and manufacturing. Some common job titles include software engineer, hardware engineer, systems analyst, network engineer, and database administrator.

3. What skills are required for computer engineering?

Some key skills for computer engineering include strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, proficiency in programming languages, knowledge of computer hardware and software, and excellent communication and teamwork skills. It is also important to stay up-to-date with new technologies and advancements in the field.

4. Is computer engineering a difficult major?

Computer engineering can be a challenging major as it requires a combination of technical knowledge, critical thinking skills, and creativity. However, with dedication and hard work, it can be a rewarding and fulfilling field of study.

5. What are some current trends in computer engineering?

Some current trends in computer engineering include the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning, the integration of internet of things (IoT) devices, the advancement of cloud computing, and the use of virtual and augmented reality technologies. Cybersecurity and data privacy are also major concerns in the field.