Recommendations to Help Studying

• Other
  • Thread starter Elton Lucas
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Studying
In summary, the speaker, a 23-year-old, wants to make positive changes in their life but feels they have suffered from making bad decisions and are struggling to think clearly. They deny using drugs and acknowledge that they will have to work hard to make changes. However, they also admit to needing help with studying and apologize for any grammatical errors in their message.
Elton Lucas
Hey everyone,

I'm 23 years old and i still want to do something good with my life. I made some bad choices in life and i feel like i can't think anymore like past years. Looks like i have big delay in my brain right now, and i don't know why. No, I'm not using ANY type of drugs.

I'll do this the HARD way, there's no easy way. But i have some problems because i don't know how to study properply, so i need some help.

PS: Sorry about grammar, i'll try to improve my English

Physics news on Phys.org
What exactly are you asking for? Help studying what?

Related to Recommendations to Help Studying

1. How can I improve my study habits?

To improve your study habits, it is important to create a study schedule that works for you and stick to it. This will help you stay organized and focused. It is also helpful to find a quiet and comfortable study space, limit distractions, and take regular breaks.

2. What are some effective note-taking techniques?

Effective note-taking techniques include summarizing key points, using bullet points or diagrams, and organizing notes in a way that makes sense to you. It is also helpful to review and revise your notes regularly and to incorporate visual aids, such as color-coding or highlighting, to make important information stand out.

3. How can I retain information better while studying?

To retain information better while studying, it is important to actively engage with the material. This can include asking yourself questions, creating flashcards, or teaching the material to someone else. It is also helpful to take breaks and get enough sleep, as a well-rested mind is better able to retain information.

4. What are some effective study strategies for exams?

Effective study strategies for exams include reviewing material regularly, organizing notes and study materials, practicing with past exams or sample questions, and seeking help from teachers or tutors if needed. It is also important to manage your time effectively and get enough rest before the exam.

5. How can I stay motivated while studying?

To stay motivated while studying, it is helpful to set realistic goals and celebrate small achievements along the way. It can also be useful to find a study buddy or join a study group for accountability and support. Additionally, reminding yourself of the bigger picture and why you are studying can help maintain motivation.