Reaching Kilopost 1000: 156 Days, 6 Posts/Day, and 449th Birthday

• Thread starter Ryan_m_b
  • Start date
In summary, Ryan recently reached the milestone of 1000 posts after 156 days on the forum, with an average of 6 posts per day. He jokingly calculates that it will take until April 1st 2438 for him to reach the megapost barrier, just in time for his 449th birthday. He thanks everyone for making the forum what it is and there is a discussion about celebrating with a favorite fish. Congrats and well wishes are given to Ryan for his career and balance in life.
Ryan_m_b
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
1000 posts! :biggrin: after 156 days, an average post hovering above 6 per day and a hell of a lot of time sunk in reading threads I finally crossed that milestone.

So by my calculations it will only be...April 1st 2438 until I cross the megapost barrier, just in time for my 449th birthday :smile:

Thank's to everyone for making PF what it is!

Physics news on Phys.org
Congratulations ryan! You wrote 1000 quality posts, I'm happy you're with us!

Anyway, 1000 posts requires a little "celebration". You got any favorite fish you want us to use?

D'aww thanks! :blushing: :biggrin: Let's celebrate by slapping the person who posts the fifth comment with the favourite fish of the fourth...I know how that will indulge your maths side with all those numbers :wink:

Congrats on the 1K.

Congratulations Ryan! Definitely 1,000 quality posts! I'm looking forward to many more from you. Perhaps with your work in regenerative medicine, you might actually be here for your 449th birthday!

Wait, I'm the 5th poster.

I want a threadfin bream. It's the official fish of PF!

Attachments

• threadfin bream.jpg
    threadfin bream.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
ryan_m_b said:
1000 posts! :biggrin: after 156 days, an average post hovering above 6 per day and a hell of a lot of time sunk in reading threads I finally crossed that milestone.

So by my calculations it will only be...April 1st 2438 until I cross the megapost barrier, just in time for my 449th birthday :smile:

Thank's to everyone for making PF what it is!

Congrats ryan,

Best of luck on your career, and with your impending carpal tunnel surgery (just kidding) from typing so much. Seriously though, if I may, it is all about finding a balance, between school, work, family, play, and of course PF, and not necessarily in that order, hehe...

Rhody... :smile:

Thanks everyone :biggrin:

Related to Reaching Kilopost 1000: 156 Days, 6 Posts/Day, and 449th Birthday

1. How did you reach Kilopost 1000 in just 156 days?

We were able to reach Kilopost 1000 in 156 days by consistently posting 6 times per day. This required a lot of dedication and hard work, but we were determined to reach this milestone.

2. What motivated you to post 6 times per day?

We wanted to challenge ourselves and see if we could reach Kilopost 1000 in a short amount of time. Additionally, we wanted to provide our readers with a steady stream of content and keep them engaged.

3. How did you celebrate reaching Kilopost 1000?

We celebrated by having a small party in the lab and treating ourselves to a nice dinner. We also took a moment to reflect on our hard work and accomplishments.

4. How did you come up with content for 6 posts per day?

We planned out our content in advance and made sure to cover a variety of topics related to our field of study. We also took suggestions and feedback from our readers to help generate new ideas.

5. What's next for your blog now that you've reached Kilopost 1000?

We will continue to post regularly and share new research and findings in our field. We also plan to expand our reach and potentially collaborate with other scientists and bloggers to bring fresh perspectives to our blog.