What Causes the Interchangeability of Wave Lengths in the Quantum Universe?

• Thread starter netcrazy
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of wave lengths and how they are connected to gravity, light, mass, energy, and the quantum universe. It also mentions a laser test and the effects of mirrors on light. The conversation ends with a humorous exchange about crystals, aliens, and tin foil hats.
netcrazy
SLOVED "everything theroy"

Wave Length - Gravity - Light - mass - Wave Lengths.( THEY ARE ALL INTERCHANGEABLE )"
Constant acceleration of wave lengths = Gravity - Light - mass - energy - another Wave Lenth = the Quantium Unviverse. The laser test threw the two slits and into one shows two lines
two unseen reactions and two seen reactions the opposite of the two create the other line black red black red. black light from the sun light reflects off each other giving us light. Its because of the number of times the light is split. if you put mirrors in portions of the box you should be able two find the unseen. action upon magnetism effects gravity which effects wave lengths
which effects light which effects matter. Think of a gyro hyper space the movie contact

Physics news on Phys.org
Huh? [?]

What is this "SLOVED" you speak of?
How old are you?
What is your level of education?
More importantly, if this is a new Unified Field "Theory", why are you telling it to us?

Answer these quetions, then somebody may take you seriously. ::glares::

What?

I think he was trying to spell solved.

actually i think if you just put some crystals around your neck and wear a megnetic bracelet
you will understand his statement completely. also, it may help if you read the Celestene Prophecy. and never, ever listen to what people smarter than you say. they are only aliens trying to distract you from the truth. power on, oh brother of the light.

I already sloved that porblem a long time ago.

- Warren

Originally posted by chroot
I already sloved that porblem a long time ago.

- Warren

Me too, did you also buy one of those $5000 "ALfoil" hats on eBay? Not only did the aliens leave me alone, but I stopped received radio broadcasts directly to my brain :(

Related to What Causes the Interchangeability of Wave Lengths in the Quantum Universe?

What is the "SLOVED everything theory"?

The "SLOVED everything theory" is a scientific theory that proposes that there is a single unified theory that can explain all physical phenomena in the universe.

Who proposed the "SLOVED everything theory"?

The "SLOVED everything theory" was first proposed by renowned physicist Stephen Hawking in the late 1980s.

What evidence supports the "SLOVED everything theory"?

Currently, there is no direct evidence that supports the "SLOVED everything theory." However, many scientists believe that the theory could be supported by future discoveries in quantum mechanics and general relativity.

What are the implications of the "SLOVED everything theory"?

If the "SLOVED everything theory" is proven to be true, it would lead to a significant shift in our understanding of the universe and could potentially unify the laws of physics.

Has the "SLOVED everything theory" been proven?

No, the "SLOVED everything theory" has not been proven. It is still a theoretical concept and further research and experimentation are needed to support or refute it.