Questions about the Universe: Positive & negative fields and effects

In summary, there is no evidence to support the existence of any "unified physical laws" that govern the entire universe. Furthermore, the assumption of the coexistence of positive and negative fields leads to the cancellation of their effects, making the existence of electromagnetic forces impossible.
Muhammed20382
TL;DR Summary
So I saw an article about the universe and lets say the article saied:
the essence of the universe, which is impossible, as it has been proven that universal constants such as the gravitational constant and the speed of light indicate the existence of unified physical laws that govern the entire universe. For instance, gravity is always considered an attractive force and cannot be a repulsive force. Similarly, it is impossible to imagine the speed of light being positive and negative at the same time. As for charges and fields, their existence with opposing signals would lead to the cancellation of their mutual effects and the impossibility of the existence of electromagnetic forces. Additionally, the presence of positive and negative masses would lead to the collapse of the structural integrity of matter itself at the quantum level.

Electric and magnetic fields always arise from electric charges and currents. If we follow the assumption of the coexistence of positive and negative fields, they would cancel each other's effects due to the expansion of the universe. Therefore, the negative field will increase the charge of positive particles and reduce the charge of negative particles, while the positive field will do the opposite. Since the two effects are opposing, they would cancel each other out, making the existence of electromagnetic forces impossible. Furthermore, the repulsion between positive and negative electrons in orbits would make the formation of matter fundamentally impossible.

However, if we abandon all of this and assume that it happened, the electric and magnetic fields would completely mix, making it impossible to distinguish the characteristics of both. Of course, this is absurd since the existence of the electromagnetic spectrum contradicts such a notion."

I came here to have a discussion about the article bcuz I see that the majority of what is being saied is nonsense so I think we could have a discussion about it if it's false or not which will really upgrade my knowledge.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

Please post a link to the article. Thank you.

Muhammed20382 said:
I came here to have a discussion about the article bcuz I see that the majority of what is being saied is nonsense so I think we could have a discussion about it if it's false or not which will really upgrade my knowledge.
Breaking down nonsense is a waste of time. Study some actual physics and forget all that word salad.

We don't debunk nonsense here, we discuss actual science. If you have questions about some of the concepts, that's great. Break them down one at a time and ask questions in the appropriate forums.

Also, just FYI, we speak English here not social media speak, like "bcuz"

Likes russ_watters, topsquark, Bystander and 1 other person
Thread locked temporarily for Moderation...

Whelp, it seems that the OP was not happy with my reply or the reply by @phinds, so tried to delete their post. The post has been restored, and this thread will remain closed for now. Have a nice day. :smile:

Likes jbriggs444, russ_watters, Vanadium 50 and 3 others

1. What are positive and negative fields in the universe?

Positive and negative fields are areas of energy that have opposing effects on the particles and objects within them. Positive fields have a repulsive force, while negative fields have an attractive force.

2. How do positive and negative fields affect the universe?

Positive and negative fields play a crucial role in the formation and movement of matter in the universe. They can influence the behavior of particles and objects, and can even determine the shape and structure of galaxies.

3. Can positive and negative fields cancel each other out?

Yes, positive and negative fields can cancel each other out when they are of equal strength and opposite direction. This can result in a neutral field with no net force acting on objects within it.

4. Are positive and negative fields the same as positive and negative charges?

No, positive and negative fields and charges are not the same. Fields refer to the influence of energy on the space around it, while charges refer to the presence of electric or magnetic forces on a particle or object.

5. How are positive and negative fields studied and measured?

Positive and negative fields can be studied and measured through various scientific methods, such as using sensors and detectors to measure the strength and direction of the fields. They can also be observed through their effects on particles and objects in the universe.