Puzzle Games for PC: Find Fun & Enjoyable Games for Killing Time

In summary, the conversation was about someone looking for puzzle games to kill time, specifically mentioning their enjoyment of PC games with difficult puzzles and their recent experience with "The Secrets of Atlantis." They also mentioned enjoying Sudoku and asked for recommendations for similar games. Another person suggested trying Kakuro, a game similar to Sudoku but with harder challenges. The conversation ended with the original person thanking the other for the recommendation and expressing their enjoyment of the game.
dontdisturbmycircles
I am looking for a way to kill some time lately. I enjoy PC games with fairly difficult puzzles. I recently enjoyed "The secrets of Atlantis"... Fairly basic game but a lot of puzzles and quite fun. Does anyone know of any good puzzle type games? I even enjoy games such as Sudoku, so feel free to suggest games of that nature as well. :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Have you played Kakuro? It is kinda like sudoku, kinda not.

Try one here: www.kakuro.com (requires flash)

Thankyou very much mattmns, I am hooked :-). It is very similar to sudoku, you are right. It is harder though, which is good.

Related to Puzzle Games for PC: Find Fun & Enjoyable Games for Killing Time

What are puzzle games for PC?

Puzzle games for PC are digital games that require players to solve problems or challenges using logic, strategy, and critical thinking. These games often involve arranging objects, finding patterns, or navigating through obstacles to progress and complete the game.

What are some popular puzzle games for PC?

Some popular puzzle games for PC include Tetris, Candy Crush, Portal, Sudoku, and Myst. These games offer a wide range of challenges and difficulty levels to keep players engaged and entertained.

How do puzzle games for PC benefit players?

Puzzle games for PC can provide numerous benefits to players, including improving critical thinking skills, enhancing problem-solving abilities, and increasing spatial awareness and hand-eye coordination. These games also offer a fun and engaging way to pass the time and relieve stress.

What are some tips for finding fun and enjoyable puzzle games for PC?

To find fun and enjoyable puzzle games for PC, consider your personal interests and preferences. Look for games with unique and challenging gameplay, captivating graphics, and positive reviews from other players. It can also be helpful to try out different types of puzzle games to find the ones that you enjoy the most.

Can puzzle games for PC be played by all ages?

Yes, puzzle games for PC can be enjoyed by people of all ages. These games come in a variety of difficulty levels, so there are options for both beginners and experienced players. Parents can also find puzzle games that are suitable for children, making them a fun and educational activity for the whole family.