Pspice simulation of LISN, offset voltage setting

If the problem persists, you may need to troubleshoot the equipment or consult an expert.In summary, the conversation discusses an attempt to simulate a LISN circuit using a 220V/50Hz input and a signal generator as SMPS equipment emission. The individual is experiencing an error when trying to set a non-zero value for V1 in the equipment box. The suggested solution is to check the power supply and ensure that all components are properly connected. Further troubleshooting or expert consultation may be necessary if the issue persists.
NexusN

Homework Statement

Hi, I am trying to simulate a LISN circuit,
using a 220V/50Hz as Line input, a signal generator as SMPS equipment emission.
The circuit is as below:
LISN.JPG

And then I have this error and the box comes out
LISN2.JPG

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

I am trying to see if a positive only signal or positive negative alternating signal will make a different to the simulation result.
The problem is when I set, in the equipment box, the signal generator, V1 to any non-zero value, the error arises.
V2 can be any value with V1=0, it works.

Do you have any idea?
Thank you for reading.

Physics news on Phys.org
It looks like the problem is with the power supply. You will need to make sure that the power supply is providing the correct voltage and frequency for the LISN circuit. Make sure that you are using the correct power supply for the LISN circuit, and make sure that it is providing the correct voltage and frequency. Additionally, make sure that all of the components in the circuit are properly connected and that the circuit is correctly wired.

Related to Pspice simulation of LISN, offset voltage setting

1. What is Pspice simulation?

Pspice simulation is a computerized method of analyzing and predicting the behavior of electronic circuits using a software tool called Pspice. It allows you to simulate the performance of a circuit and observe its behavior before actually building it.

2. What is a LISN in Pspice simulation?

A LISN, or Line Impedance Stabilization Network, is a circuit used in Pspice simulation to simulate the effects of the power source and its impedance on the performance of the circuit being simulated.

3. Why is offset voltage setting important in Pspice simulation?

Offset voltage setting is important in Pspice simulation because it allows you to account for any DC voltage present in the circuit which can affect the performance of the circuit. It ensures that the simulation accurately reflects the real-world behavior of the circuit.

4. How do I set the offset voltage in Pspice simulation?

To set the offset voltage in Pspice simulation, you can use a voltage source in series with a resistor. The value of the resistor should be equal to the input impedance of the circuit being simulated. This will ensure that the offset voltage is accurately applied to the circuit.

5. Can I use Pspice simulation to optimize the performance of my circuit?

Yes, Pspice simulation can be used to optimize the performance of a circuit by allowing you to make changes to the circuit and observe its behavior without having to physically build and test each iteration. This can save time and resources in the design process.