What questions were asked at the meeting about Mars space missions and the moon deal?

• Thread starter PRodQuanta
  • Start date
In summary, Paden Roder will be around astronauts, aerospace engineers, and possibly astrophysicists tomorrow. They will be discussing the Mars space missions and the possibility of a manned mission to Mars. Paden is asking for questions from others and is interested in asking about the hardware, assembly of the ship, instruments onboard, and the feelings surrounding a manned mission to Mars. The meeting was moved to Thursday, but Paden will post the answers to any questions asked on the threads.
PRodQuanta
I'm going to be around some astronaunts and aerospace engineers tomarrow. Also maybe some astrophysicists. Does anybody have some questions they'd like me to ask? I think it is about the Mars space missions, and the whole moon deal. Although, I think they will be looking for a wide range of questions. Bring em on!

Paden Roder

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Has anybody had sex in space?

cragwolf said: Has anybody had sex in space?
First on my list.

Paden Roder

P.S-My friend said he heard rumors of something with Neil Armstrong and John Glenn...

Last edited:
if this includes the possible maned Mars mission then-----
an outline of the hardware, and if ship will be built on Earth or modulised and
assembled in space, what will they do while in transit? what instruments will
be onboard?
----------------------------------------------------
and you are the lucky one :biggrin:

Last edited:
PRodQuanta said:
First on my list.

Paden Roder

P.S-My friend said he heard rumors of something with Neil Armstrong and John Glenn...

Armstrong and Glenn were never in space at the same time, were they?

selfAdjoint said: Armstrong and Glenn were never in space at the same time, were they?
No, I don't believe so. It was just something my friend persuaded me to say.

Paden Roder

Try to bring back an idea of the feelings on the Man in deep space ideas. Is there, currently, a reason to but a man on Mars? What do these guys think of this proposal?

So, what happened at the meeting? What questions did you ask?

Phobos said: So, what happened at the meeting? What questions did you ask?
It was moved to Thursday. I will make a list, however, and post the answers I get on the threads.

Paden Roder

1. What does "Any questions?" mean?

"Any questions?" is a common phrase used to invite others to ask questions or clarify any confusion about a topic or presentation. It is often used at the end of a presentation or meeting.

2. Why do people say "Any questions?"

People say "Any questions?" to encourage discussion and ensure that all information has been clearly conveyed. It also provides an opportunity for individuals to seek clarification and gain a better understanding of the topic.

3. Is it important to ask questions when someone says "Any questions?"

Yes, it is important to ask questions when someone says "Any questions?" This shows that you are actively engaged and interested in the topic, and it allows for a deeper understanding of the subject matter.

4. Can I ask any type of question when someone says "Any questions?"

Yes, you can ask any type of question when someone says "Any questions?" However, it is important to be respectful and relevant to the topic at hand.

5. What should I do if I don't have any questions when someone says "Any questions?"

If you don't have any questions when someone says "Any questions?", you can simply say "No, thank you" or "I do not have any questions at this time." It is also helpful to take notes and follow up with any questions or concerns you may have after the presentation or meeting.