Princeton press 30% till July 31,2022

• Classical
  • Thread starter MidgetDwarf
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Princeton
In summary, a conversation took place about a pamphlet received from Princeton Press offering a 30% discount on all titles with a code, but the code was not readily available. The conversation also mentions the launch of a new E&M text by Wald and a coupon code that can be used to purchase it for $35 at Princeton U Press.
MidgetDwarf
Just received a nice pamphlet in the mail from Princeton Press. Anyhow, it's 30% off all titles with a discount code. Do not have the discount code on hand, at the moment. Maybe a good time to add more books to our libraries :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Since this thread was split off to bring attention to Wald's new E&M text ,
I thought it would be helpful to quote this post that was moved.
$35 is the price for Wald's book (as a pre-order) using this coupon code, before tax and shipping.

hutchphd said:
I note that with the code PUP30 at the Princeton U Press the hardcover cost is $35...! I've ordered one (March 22 2022 )

Likes vanhees71

Related to Princeton press 30% till July 31,2022

1. What is the significance of the 30% discount offered by Princeton Press?

The 30% discount offered by Princeton Press is a limited time offer that allows customers to save money on their purchases. This can be especially beneficial for those looking to buy multiple books or for those on a budget.

2. How long is the discount valid for?

The discount is valid until July 31, 2022. After this date, the discount will no longer be available and customers will have to pay the full price for their purchases.

3. Are all books from Princeton Press eligible for the 30% discount?

Not all books from Princeton Press are eligible for the 30% discount. The discount may only apply to select titles or categories, so it is important to check the terms and conditions of the promotion before making a purchase.

4. How can I redeem the 30% discount?

To redeem the 30% discount, customers can either use a promo code at checkout or the discount may automatically be applied to their purchase. It is important to follow the instructions provided by Princeton Press to ensure the discount is applied correctly.

5. Can the 30% discount be combined with other promotions or discounts?

This may vary depending on the terms and conditions of the promotion. It is best to check with Princeton Press to see if the 30% discount can be combined with other offers or discounts.