Prep & Landing: A Hilarious Christmas Tradition!

• Thread starter FredGarvin
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Christmas
In summary, "Prep & Landing: A Hilarious Christmas Tradition!" is an animated short film created and produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios. It follows two elves, Wayne and Lanny, who work for an elite organization called "Prep & Landing" and must prepare homes for Santa's arrival on Christmas Eve. The film was released on December 8, 2009, and has a runtime of 22 minutes, with a sequel released in 2011. It is suitable for all ages with a G rating, although some scenes may be more suitable for older children.
FredGarvin
Science Advisor
Did anyone get a chance to see Prep and Landing? It was hilarious. What a great show we're going to watch every Christmas from now on. Thank goodness for DVRs though. Wayyyyyyyy too many commercials.

prepandlanding.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
I try to avoid anything 'Christmassy', but there was nothing else on. I loved it. :redface:

I have not had the opportunity to watch Prep and Landing yet, but I have heard it is a popular and entertaining show. It is great to see holiday traditions being created and enjoyed by families. However, I can understand the frustration with excessive commercials. Perhaps in the future, networks and advertisers can find a better balance to ensure viewers can fully enjoy the program without interruptions.

Related to Prep & Landing: A Hilarious Christmas Tradition!

1. What is "Prep & Landing: A Hilarious Christmas Tradition!" about?

"Prep & Landing" is an animated short film about two elves, Wayne and Lanny, who work for an elite organization called "Prep & Landing." Their job is to prepare homes for Santa's arrival on Christmas Eve. However, when Wayne's ambition gets in the way, he is paired with a rookie elf named Lanny and they must work together to complete their mission.

2. Who created "Prep & Landing: A Hilarious Christmas Tradition!"?

The animated short was created and produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios. It was directed by Kevin Deters and Stevie Wermers-Skelton and produced by Dorothy McKim.

3. When was "Prep & Landing: A Hilarious Christmas Tradition!" released?

The short film was released on December 8, 2009, on ABC as part of their "25 Days of Christmas" programming. It was also released on DVD and Blu-ray on November 22, 2011.

4. How long is "Prep & Landing: A Hilarious Christmas Tradition!"?

The animated short has a runtime of approximately 22 minutes. However, there is also a sequel, "Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice," which has a runtime of 22 minutes as well.

5. Is "Prep & Landing: A Hilarious Christmas Tradition!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the animated short is suitable for all ages. It has a G rating, which means it is appropriate for general audiences. However, some scenes may be more suitable for older children, as there is some mild humor and action.