Post Disappeared? Find Out Why

• Thread starter Einstein's Ghost
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is distressed because their post titled "Light= Memory?" disappeared from the website overnight. They have reached out to the webmaster for an explanation and a copy of their post, as they put a lot of effort into it. They are confused as to why it disappeared since it was written in a board that is open to discussions on mind and brain sciences. They have requested a response from the webmaster and are waiting for a reply.
Einstein's Ghost
Post Disappeared??

Hi, I'm new here, and I'm somewhat distressed about why my Post disappeared from last night(about 0300 hrs.).

I e-mailed the webmaster earlier today, but no response as yet.

Post title was 'Light= Memory?'
I spent an hour writing something I care passionately about, and if it didn't meet the qualification of the website or membership, I understand, but I didn't copy what I wrote, and I would like a copy sent to my e-mail please.

Not that I can't duplicate my thoughts about consciousness and gravity being of the quantum root units of a unified field,,, its just that I like the way I wrote it.
This was written in the board where they say this is entertained(mind and brain sciences), so I've no idea what happened.
Please answer, I must get back to work.

thankyou much(I did put some effort into that, and feel insulted by this).

Physics news on Phys.org
Response is being sent via private message...watch your inbox.

Related to Post Disappeared? Find Out Why

1. What is the meaning of "Post Disappeared"?

"Post Disappeared" refers to a situation where a post or content on a website or social media platform suddenly disappears or is no longer visible.

2. Why would a post disappear?

There are several reasons why a post may disappear. It could be due to a technical issue, such as a glitch or error in the website's system. It could also be intentionally removed by the platform or the user who posted it. Another possibility is that the post may have violated the website's terms and conditions, leading to its removal.

3. Can a post be recovered after it has disappeared?

It depends on the reason for the post's disappearance. If it was due to a technical issue, the post may be recovered by the website's administrators. However, if it was intentionally removed or violated the website's terms and conditions, it may not be possible to recover the post.

4. How can I prevent my posts from disappearing?

To prevent your posts from disappearing, make sure to follow the website's guidelines and terms and conditions. Also, regularly back up your posts and content on your own device or on a different platform to ensure they are not permanently lost.

5. What should I do if my post disappears?

If your post disappears, you can try refreshing the webpage or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the post still does not appear, you can contact the website's customer support for assistance and clarification. They may be able to provide information on why your post disappeared and if it can be recovered.