Please recommend a high-performance CPU cooler with red LED

In summary, the conversation was about finding a high-performance aluminum aftermarket CPU air cooler with a red LED light. The person was looking for recommendations and also mentioned their Core i7 3770K/LGA1155 and their desire for the red LED for aesthetic purposes. A recommendation was given to check out www.newegg.com, which offers a variety of CPU fans with red LEDs, as well as case fans with LED lights. It was also suggested to search the internet for other options if needed.
ElliotSmith
Could someone please recommend a high-performance aluminum aftermarket CPU air cooler that has a red LED light?

Computer science news on Phys.org
ElliotSmith said:
Could someone please recommend a high-performance aluminum aftermarket CPU air cooler that has a red LED light?
What brand and type of CPU and its packaging? What's the red LED for?

SteamKing said:
What brand and type of CPU and its packaging? What's the red LED for?

I have a Core i7 3770K/LGA1155 and I think the red LED would make for a nice aesthetic touch in my see-through computer case.

ElliotSmith said:
I have a Core i7 3770K/LGA1155 and I think the red LED would make for a nice aesthetic touch in my see-through computer case.
I recommend you check out www.newegg.com

They have some CPU fans with red LEDs, but these are quite pricey.
There are a bunch of case fans with LED lights which are much cheaper.

In any event, you will also get a list of leading CPU cooler suppliers on the newegg site, along with customer reviews. It's easy to search for items by selecting various features/characteristics, such as Intel Socket 1155 packages, or by price.

If this site does not have what fits your bill, you can always search the internet with Google or Yahoo to find other items.

Thanks!

Related to Please recommend a high-performance CPU cooler with red LED

1. What is a high-performance CPU cooler?

A high-performance CPU cooler is a device that is used to dissipate heat from a computer's central processing unit (CPU). It is designed to keep the CPU at a safe temperature, which is important for ensuring optimal performance and longevity of the computer.

2. Why do I need a high-performance CPU cooler?

A high-performance CPU cooler is necessary because CPUs generate a lot of heat during operation, and if not properly cooled, this can cause damage to the CPU and other components in the computer. A high-performance cooler is especially important for gamers and those who use their computers for intensive tasks such as video editing, as these activities put a lot of strain on the CPU.

3. What are the benefits of a CPU cooler with red LED?

A CPU cooler with red LED not only provides better cooling for your CPU, but it also adds a visually appealing touch to your computer. The red LED lights can create a cool and futuristic look, and can also help with temperature monitoring as they change color depending on the CPU's temperature.

4. How do I choose the right high-performance CPU cooler with red LED?

When choosing a high-performance CPU cooler with red LED, it's important to consider the size and compatibility with your CPU socket, as well as the design and aesthetics. You should also look at the cooler's cooling capacity and noise level to make sure it meets your needs.

5. Are there any maintenance or installation tips for a high-performance CPU cooler with red LED?

To ensure optimal performance, it's important to regularly clean and maintain your CPU cooler, as dust and debris can affect its cooling abilities. When installing the cooler, make sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully, and consider using thermal paste to improve heat transfer between the CPU and the cooler. Additionally, make sure the cooler is securely attached to the CPU and the computer case for proper functioning.