Physics Discussions with No-one to Talk To: A Story

• Thread starter Manula
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's interest in physics and their struggle to find people to discuss it with. They mention their friends' lack of interest and the cultural differences in their society. They express their stress and ask for advice on what to do. Other people in the conversation suggest joining a physics forum and participating in weekly chats. The speaker is grateful for the suggestions and looks forward to sharing their ideas with others.
Manula
Simply this is the story.
I like to talk about physics. Almost always. Argue with my friends about various theories and all the other related stuff.
But the thing is none of my friends are interested in physics. So we have very less to talk in common.
Unlike the other cultures our culture is very different. Most of the people do not like to think in a logical way. They would gladly accept almost anything what others say, without thinking whether it is right or wrong(for an example during classes they won't ask any questions from the teacher.just accept that the teacher is always right)
So, my problem is i can't find anyone to discuss my ideas with. I am deeply stressed with having no one to discuss my ideas with.
What should i do?

Physics news on Phys.org
You can stay here and talk about physics with PFers!:wink:

Likes gracy
There's a chat here every sunday. You should come in! :smile:

Yeah man, you're in the right place. If you always like to talk about physics, then you must have some pretty good ideas by now.

Lisa! said:
You can stay here and talk about physics with PFers!:wink:
Thanks!

micromass said:
There's a chat here every sunday. You should come in! :smile:
Wooow! That's interesting...I never knew.

leroyjenkens said:
Yeah man, you're in the right place. If you always like to talk about physics, then you must have some pretty good ideas by now.
Thanks!
I am looking forward to share them with you guys. :)

Related to Physics Discussions with No-one to Talk To: A Story

1. What is "Physics Discussions with No-one to Talk To: A Story" about?

"Physics Discussions with No-one to Talk To: A Story" is a fictional story that explores the concepts and principles of physics through the perspective of a scientist who has no one to discuss their ideas with.

2. How does the story relate to physics?

The story delves into various topics in physics, such as gravity, electromagnetism, and quantum mechanics, and uses them to explore the character's thoughts and ideas. It also highlights the importance of collaboration and communication in the field of science.

3. Is the story scientifically accurate?

While the story is a work of fiction, the scientific concepts and principles discussed are based on real physics theories and laws. However, some artistic liberties may have been taken for the sake of storytelling.

4. Can non-scientists understand and enjoy this story?

Yes, the story is written in a way that is accessible to all readers, regardless of their level of scientific knowledge. It aims to spark curiosity and interest in physics, rather than overwhelm readers with technical jargon.

5. Are there any underlying messages or themes in the story?

One of the main themes of the story is the importance of communication and collaboration in the scientific community. It also explores the idea that sometimes the most profound discoveries and ideas come from moments of solitude and reflection.