Physics Blogs You Need to Be Reading - Comments

In summary, Greg Bernhardt has shared a new PF Insights post about the top physics blogs to read. One recommended blog is "In the Dark" by Peter Coles, which covers cosmology, astrophysics, physics education, and other topics. Other blogs mentioned are "4gravitons" by Matt von Hippel and "Quantum Frontiers" by members of John Preskill's group. Another blog to consider is "Condensed Concepts" by an unknown author. Keeping up with these blogs is important for staying updated on the current state of the field of physics.
Greg Bernhardt submitted a new PF Insights post

Physics Blogs You Need to Be Reading

scienceblogs-80x80.png

Continue reading the Original PF Insights Post.

Likes Jimster41 and QuantumCurt
Physics news on Phys.org
Excellent! I've got it bookmarked. As I'm getting beyond the freshman/sophomore level introductory courses, I'm realizing more and more how important it is to keep up with the current state of the field. I've been meaning to start keeping up with some blogs like this, and this is a very convenient way to do so.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
In the Dark,

https://telescoper.wordpress.com/

an eclectic mix of, for example, cosmology, astrophysics, physics, physics education, poetry, jazz, opera, cricket, ..., by Peter Coles, cosmologist, head of the School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences at the University of Sussex, and crossworder extraordinaire.

http://condensedconcepts.blogspot.com.au/ is pretty nice as well.

Related to Physics Blogs You Need to Be Reading - Comments

1. What is the purpose of "Physics Blogs You Need to Be Reading - Comments"?

The purpose of "Physics Blogs You Need to Be Reading - Comments" is to provide a list of recommended physics blogs for readers to follow. The blogs included in the list cover a wide range of topics within the field of physics and are regularly updated with new content.

2. Who should read "Physics Blogs You Need to Be Reading - Comments"?

This list is suitable for anyone with an interest in physics, whether they are a student, researcher, or simply someone who enjoys learning about scientific topics. The blogs featured in the list vary in complexity, so there is something for everyone to enjoy.

3. How were the blogs selected for "Physics Blogs You Need to Be Reading - Comments"?

The blogs were selected based on their content, relevance to the field of physics, and popularity among readers. The list was curated by a team of scientists with expertise in different areas of physics to ensure a diverse range of blogs were included.

4. Can I submit a blog to be featured in "Physics Blogs You Need to Be Reading - Comments"?

Yes, we welcome submissions for new blogs to be added to the list. However, each submission will be carefully evaluated by our team to ensure it meets our criteria of quality and relevance. Submitting a blog does not guarantee its inclusion in the list.

5. How often is "Physics Blogs You Need to Be Reading - Comments" updated?

The list is regularly updated to include new and popular blogs. We aim to update it at least once a year, but may do so more frequently if there are significant changes in the physics blogosphere.