PF interest from Google insights

In summary, the conversation discusses the search results for "physics forum" and "physics forums" on Google Insights. It is noted that India seems to have the most interest in searching for these terms, followed by Canada, Australia, and the United States. The United Kingdom and Germany also have high interest, but the conversation points out that the search terms may be incorrect and suggest using "physicsforums" instead. The conversation also mentions that it is common for people to use Google to access websites and emails, and that Google has a "best match" feature for its searches.
Physics news on Phys.org
wrong search terms---try 'physicsforums'

That must be cranky.

'physics forum' (in the rootX's search) is the google record for ANY search for any forum for physics

rewebster said:
'physics forum' (in the rootX's search) is the google record for ANY search for any forum for physics

When one searches for "physics forum" or (s)

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=physics+forum&btnG=Search&meta=
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=physics+forums&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

it is natural that she/he would come here.

Only Americans search for "physicsforum(s)"
http://google.com/insights/search/#cat=&q=physicsforums&geo=&date=&clp=&cmpt=q
=)

(On side note, I go to my college websites, mail etc. using google .. and used to google physicsforum to reach here)

yes---but there are a lot of other forums for physics listed under those first two links--google has a type of 'best match' for its searches using the words typed into the search

Related to PF interest from Google insights

1. What is PF interest?

PF interest refers to the interest earned on the Provident Fund (PF) contributions made by an individual. The PF is a retirement savings scheme in India that is mandatory for most salaried employees.

2. How is PF interest calculated?

PF interest is calculated based on the monthly contributions made by the employee and the interest rate declared by the government. The contributions are compounded annually, and the interest is credited at the end of the financial year.

3. What is the current PF interest rate?

The current PF interest rate for the financial year 2020-2021 is 8.5%. This rate is subject to change every year and is declared by the government.

4. Is PF interest taxable?

PF interest is taxable if the employee withdraws the amount before completing five years of continuous service. If the withdrawals are made after five years of service, the interest earned is tax-free.

5. How can I check my PF interest from Google insights?

You can check your PF interest from Google insights by logging into your EPF account on the official website of the Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). Once you log in, you can view your account details, including the interest earned on your PF contributions.