Passed ClickMinded Certification

In summary, the speaker has recently passed a certification in SEO and is now networking with former classmates for potential job opportunities in digital marketing. They express frustration with not being able to secure a salaried position despite having the necessary skills. They also share their dislike for school and mention the potential difficulty in convincing restaurants to invest in SEO if their main issue is not filling tables. However, the other person congratulates them and acknowledges the importance of internet marketing for all businesses.
TheMacNerd
Hi,

I just took and passed the ClickMinded Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (making things show up higher on Google) certification. I'm networking with these 2 people from high school to get me a job either at some restaurant or that restaurant's corporate office for a salaried digital marketing position. I now have the skills where I should be able to get a salaried position, but something is always off where I don't get it. I hate school. There I said it.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
I think it could be a hard sell because if a restaurant isn't filling its tables, their position on Google is probably not the reason. If their food and service is really good, word of mouth should work just fine, I would think. Sorry to be a grouch.

Likes Tosh5457
Congrats! Every business can benefit from Internet marketing!

Likes russ_watters

Related to Passed ClickMinded Certification

What is the ClickMinded Certification?

The ClickMinded Certification is a professional credential that demonstrates a person's proficiency in digital marketing concepts and tactics, including SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, and more. It is offered by ClickMinded, a leading online digital marketing training company.

How do I pass the ClickMinded Certification?

To pass the ClickMinded Certification, you must complete the online course and pass the final exam with a score of 70% or higher. The exam consists of 70 multiple-choice questions and has a time limit of 90 minutes. You can retake the exam as many times as needed to pass.

What are the benefits of passing the ClickMinded Certification?

Passing the ClickMinded Certification can enhance your resume and help you stand out in the competitive job market. It also demonstrates your expertise and knowledge in digital marketing, which can lead to career advancement opportunities and higher salaries.

Is the ClickMinded Certification recognized by employers?

Yes, the ClickMinded Certification is recognized by many employers in the digital marketing industry. It is a reputable and well-respected credential that showcases a person's skills and understanding of digital marketing concepts.

How can I prepare for the ClickMinded Certification exam?

The best way to prepare for the ClickMinded Certification exam is to complete the online course and review the study materials provided. You can also take practice exams and quizzes to assess your knowledge and identify any areas that need further study. Additionally, staying up-to-date on current digital marketing trends and best practices can also help you succeed on the exam.