Particle based multiple universes?

In summary, Colin is asking if anyone has theorized about the concept of overlapping multiple universes, where each primary particle has its own unique universe that can overlap with others based on their proximity and interactions. He is looking for reading references on this topic.
lowing99
Hi Folks

I hope this is the correct forum for this question.

Has anybody theorized on the subject of overlapping multiple universes, I mean in a specific context, which would be that each primary particle has a mini universe that exclusively belongs to it, the parameters of which are variable based on what other particles are close enough to affect it's state.

Scaled up this would mean that we ourselves exist in a kind of private universe, where the limits are the limits of our observation. Universes would be able to overlap with any other body who's observation point allowed them to observe some of the data in the other observer's universe.

I was wondering if anybody had ever put forward such an idea and if there was any reading references anybody knew of ?

Sorry if this is the wrong place, perhaps philosophy would have been better. Hope I explained myself ok :)

Best

Colin

Space news on Phys.org
lowing99 said:
Has anybody theorized on the subject of overlapping multiple universes, I mean in a specific context, which would be that each primary particle has a mini universe that exclusively belongs to it, the parameters of which are variable based on what other particles are close enough to affect it's state.

You're using a lot of words, but you're not using them in a way that means anything scientifically well defined.

My apologies, I am trying to say that each particle has a universe that is unique to itself, whilst being able to overlap with others.

Just wanted to find out if there was anything out there I could read.

Related to Particle based multiple universes?

1. What are particle based multiple universes?

Particle based multiple universes are a theoretical concept in physics that suggests the existence of multiple universes with different physical laws and properties. These universes are thought to have been created during the Big Bang and are constantly expanding and evolving.

2. How do particles play a role in multiple universes?

In particle based multiple universes, particles are believed to be the building blocks of these parallel universes. The arrangement and interactions of particles in each universe determine its unique physical laws and properties.

3. What evidence supports the existence of particle based multiple universes?

Currently, there is no direct evidence for the existence of multiple universes. However, some theories in physics, such as string theory and the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics, suggest the possibility of parallel universes. Further research and experimentation are needed to provide more concrete evidence.

4. How do scientists study or test the concept of particle based multiple universes?

As the concept of particle based multiple universes is still largely theoretical, scientists use mathematical models and simulations to study and test its implications. These models can help predict observable phenomena in our universe that may be influenced by the existence of parallel universes.

5. Could particle based multiple universes be the key to understanding the mysteries of the universe?

While particle based multiple universes are a fascinating concept, they are still just a theory and have not been proven to exist. It is possible that they could hold answers to some of the mysteries of the universe, but further research and evidence are needed before we can fully understand their role in the cosmos.