Paranormal Phenomena in GA | Mirrors Creating Portal Consultation

In summary, two mirrors facing each other is said to create a metaphysical portal into the spirit realm. There is no evidence to support this claim and there is no way to know what would happen if this were to occur.
paranormalboi
Is there anybody here in the GA area or that would be accessible by way of phone for consultation regarding matters of paranormal phenomena? Someone preferably who has a genuine interest in the field.

I was attempting to do research on an idea that facing two mirrors together creates a metaphysical "portal" if you will for spirit entry. Didn't know if anyone here could speak to that (in layman's terms if possible please :) ) from a scientific standpoint. I'd be very interested in hearing from anyone. I'm the operations manager for a paranormal team in GA.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Why don't you tell us what you think facing two mirrors at each other would do?

Heh, I don't think we want to go here but I am curious about the motivation. Suffice it to say that, firstly, there is no scientific evidence supporting the claim that spirits exist. Next, there is no way to speculate about the properties of something for which there is no evidence. Finally, the optical properties of mirrors are described by classical electrodynamics [on another level, quantum mechanics], which says nothing about mirrors being portals for anything. So within any scientific context, your question has no meaning. We can only say that there is no known scientific basis for your assumptions or beliefs in this regard.

Last edited:
I see the paradigm or catch 22 at least Ivan. Truly from a scientific standpoint alone, there is no basis for the question. At the same time I'm not even sold on the theory myself. It's held in some occult circles as well as some paranormal circles that as stated in the post, two mirrors facing each other can open a metaphysical portal into the spirit realm. This is of course making assumptions that spirits do exist and it's also using an assumption that there are such things as portals, which, my little understanding of quantum theory (if any) I think could support at least the possibility of dimensional gateways whether it be spiritual, dimensional, universal, whatever kind. This of course would just be conjecture.

So, to answer your question Evo, from a personal experience standpoint I don't know what if anything would happen. Based on my knowledge of occult practices though I can tell you that facing to mirrors together is sometimes used in conjuring practices. Now, I don't know the scientific basis for this but, just as in many "old wives tales" there is SOME iota of truth or fact to many the story represented by such tales and I didn't know if the idea of such a thing as two mirrors facing each other opening a dimensional portal was rooted in any shred of scientific theory or if it was wholly based in spiritual ideology.

Again, I thank all of you for any of your input.

Well, if you use logic, modern mirrors are just a piece of glass with reflective paint on one side. Other shiny objects like polished metal or stones can reflect. Nothing mystical about it and I think you can see that any mystical importance given is, well, let's say "next".

I'm glad you came here to question these things.

Sorry Ivan, my motivation is simply that this is something that I have heard of and I'm simply trying to figure out if as I said, it was rooted in some scientific "soil" or if it was simple conjecture. :)

Thanks for your input Evo.

What you are asking is far too speculative to merit discussion here. Again, there is no known scientific basis for these beliefs, so unless someone can conjure up a spirit in a laboratory where the alleged phenomenon can be studied, nothing more can be said.

Related to Paranormal Phenomena in GA | Mirrors Creating Portal Consultation

1. What is a "portal consultation" in regards to paranormal phenomena?

A portal consultation is a type of paranormal investigation where a scientist or expert in the field of paranormal activity examines a specific location or object, such as a mirror, that is believed to be a portal to another realm or dimension. The goal of a portal consultation is to gather evidence and provide insights into the potential existence of a portal and its effects on the surrounding environment.

2. What are some common signs of a portal created by mirrors in Georgia?

Some common signs of a portal created by mirrors in Georgia include strange reflections or distortions in the mirror, unexplained movement or activity near the mirror, and reports of people or objects disappearing or appearing in the reflection. Other signs may include changes in temperature, electrical disturbances, or feelings of being watched or followed when near the mirror.

3. Are there any scientific explanations for the reported paranormal activity involving mirrors in Georgia?

While there is no concrete scientific explanation for the reported paranormal activity involving mirrors in Georgia, some theories suggest that it may be related to quantum physics and the concept of parallel universes. Other possible explanations include optical illusions, psychological factors, or environmental factors such as electromagnetic fields.

4. How can one determine if a mirror is creating a portal in Georgia?

To determine if a mirror is creating a portal in Georgia, a thorough investigation should be conducted by a trained professional. This may include using scientific equipment to measure environmental factors, recording any unusual activity or phenomena, and analyzing any data or evidence gathered. It is also important to rule out any natural or man-made causes before concluding that a mirror is creating a portal.

5. What precautions should be taken when dealing with potential paranormal phenomena involving mirrors in Georgia?

When dealing with potential paranormal phenomena involving mirrors in Georgia, it is important to approach the situation with caution and respect. It is recommended to seek the assistance of a trained professional and to never attempt to communicate with any potential entities or forces. Additionally, proper safety measures should be taken, such as ensuring proper lighting and having a plan for emergency situations.