[Ortvay International Physics Contest] 2010 results

In summary, the conversation is about the Ortvay 2010 results, which have not been published online yet but were announced on December 9th. The speaker received an email from the organizer stating that the results would be posted that week. They also shared a link to a website where the results can be viewed. The speaker also mentioned sending multiple emails to the organizers, but not receiving a reply. They suggest contacting someone from Hungary, but note that none of the organizers have responded to their emails. They later update that they have received their results, but not the complete ones, and suggest contacting someone from Hungary for more information.
ico1989
Hi,
does anyone know anything about Ortvay 2010 results?
They haven't been published online yet. Nevertheless,
they were announced (offline) on last 9 December.

Thanks very much.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Ico, I got an email from the organizer, he said that the result will be posted in around this week

I hope it will be so :)

Nothing yet...

EHT said:
I've sent another email, but no reply till now.
Check this out:
http://www.wopho.org/selection.php
Unfortunately, I'm 20 no more.
However, what email address did you contact?

Should we give up?

I haven't give up yet
I already got my result from the organizer, but not the complete one.
I guess we should contact someone from hungary, are u from hungary?

No, I'm not, but I think your idea isn't bad.
However, none of the organizers replied to my emails.

Finally! Check it!

Related to [Ortvay International Physics Contest] 2010 results

What is the Ortvay International Physics Contest?

The Ortvay International Physics Contest is an annual international physics competition for high school students. It was first held in 1973 and is named after László Ortvay, a Hungarian physicist.

When were the 2010 results of the Ortvay International Physics Contest released?

The 2010 results of the Ortvay International Physics Contest were released on May 5, 2010.

How are the results of the Ortvay International Physics Contest determined?

The results of the Ortvay International Physics Contest are determined by a panel of judges who evaluate the performance of the participants in a written exam and a laboratory experiment.

Who can participate in the Ortvay International Physics Contest?

The Ortvay International Physics Contest is open to high school students from all over the world. However, participants must meet certain eligibility criteria, such as age and educational background, to be able to compete.

What are the prizes for the winners of the Ortvay International Physics Contest?

The prizes for the winners of the Ortvay International Physics Contest include certificates, medals, and cash awards. The top three winners also receive the opportunity to participate in the International Physics Olympiad.