Orgonite Cloud Buster for Africa

• Thread starter CWatters
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Cloud
In summary, the orgonite Cloud Buster is designed to increase rainfall in drought areas and has been successfully used by thousands of people worldwide. It is also effective against pollution, including "chemtrails." Depending on the levels of electromagnetic pollution and general energetic conditions, the effects of standard CBs have been reported to be noticable over distances of far more than 50 km.
CWatters
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Bust Clouds in Africa for just $595...

http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/cloudbuster-for-africa.html

Explanation here..

http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/orgonite-cloud-buster-28mm-resin-metal-artwork.html

This is the classical orgonite Cloud Buster as designed by Don Croft. It consists of 6 copper pipes 28 x 1800 mm in a circular arrangement. the pipes are embedded in an orgonite base, augmented with aditional gemstones.

Each pipe is capped at the embedded end and has a double terminated crystal fitted at the bottom.

These standard cloudbusters have been built and tested by thousands of people worldwide with a lot of experience and feedback available on different forums.

Typical effects reported are:

- increased rainfall in drought areas.

- increased plantgrowth

- increased animal fertility and health

- reduced pollution incl. the so called "chemtrails"

- general improvement of the ambient etheric energy field with a multitude of mental and health effects

Depending on the levels of electromagnetic pollution and general energetic conditions the effects of standard CBs have been reported to be noticable over distances of far more than 50 km. Combined with other orgonite devices, a few CBs can restore a healthy orgone field in a whole region or small country.

There are even reviews by customers...

http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/review/product/list/id/11/category/19/

I wanted to let you know that the cloudbuster I ordered from you seems to be working great. There has been an unprecedented drought here (in the centre of France) this summer and fall and after installing the cloudbuster a few weeks ago, it started raining within 2 hours. The rainfall has been quite regular since, never more than 4 to 5 days without rain and always a nice balanced rainfall. There have been some strong winds the last few days, but nothing like storm we had here last year. I heard from people a few hundred kilometers from here that the winds were much stronger there, so I'm guessing the parasites are trying to create a storm, but the cloudbuster is mitigating the effects.

but I note the same reviewer also purchased their "free energy magnet generator".

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh man!

So it works... on the..*giggle*...power of...*snark*.. gemstones?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL-cat-healing-crystal-cat-collar-cat-wisdom-101.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that "No, it doesn't work"

Now, some great quotes from the comments section:

"these cloudbusters work great and you can really save money by ordering the base pack and assemble it yourself. Bust those chemtrails!"

"Also, I ordered an ebook a few days ago with instructions for making your own free energy magnet generator."

What in the world is an ambient etheric field?

AlephZero said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone
If it's on Wikipedia, it must be true... :biggrin:

http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/state-farm-french-model-300x253.jpg

Too many bad jokes just went through my mind.

wiki said:
Evaluation
Orgone was closely associated with sexuality

You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Massive Orgone Starter
Regular Price: [STRIKE]$730.09[/STRIKE]
Special Price: $584.07

Do you think "Smilin' Bob" should become the new [STRIKE]spokes[/STRIKE] faceperson for this product?

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-prn1/c1.0.178.178/s160x160/20959_218308861828_7087552_a.jpg​

Speaking of Bob...

Enzyte
Enzyte is an herbal nutritional supplement originally manufactured by Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals (now Vianda, LLC) of Cincinnati, Ohio. The manufacturer has claimed that Enzyte promotes "natural male enhancement," which is a euphemism for penile enlargement. However, its effectiveness has been called into doubt and the claims of the manufacturer have been under scrutiny from various state and federal organizations. Kenneth Goldberg, M.D., medical director of the Male Health Center at Baylor University, says, "It makes no sense medically. There's no way that increasing blood flow to the penis, as Enzyte claims to do, will actually increase its size."
In March 2005, following thousands of consumer complaints to the Better Business Bureau, federal agents raided Berkeley facilities, gathering material that resulted in a 112-count criminal indictment. The company's founder and CEO, Steve Warshak, and his mother, Harriet Warshak, were found guilty of conspiracy to commit mail fraud, bank fraud, and money laundering, and in September 2008 they were sentenced to prison and ordered to forfeit $500 million in assets.

Wow! $500,000,000.00! I really need to start a business. Any business.
[comment about the stupidity of small penised men removed.]

But, I wonder how Bob is doing...

:frown:

CWatters said:
but I note the same reviewer also purchased their "free energy magnet generator".
Maybe that's exactly the catch? The Cloud Buster might use so much energy that without free energy generator your electricity bill would be a nightmare?

:D

Related to Orgonite Cloud Buster for Africa

1. What is an Orgonite Cloud Buster for Africa?

An Orgonite Cloud Buster for Africa is a device that is used to clear the atmosphere of harmful energies and promote positive energy flow. It is specifically designed for use in Africa to help combat the negative effects of drought, pollution, and other environmental issues.

2. How does the Orgonite Cloud Buster work?

The Orgonite Cloud Buster works by converting stagnant or negative energy into positive energy, which is then released into the atmosphere. This positive energy helps to balance and cleanse the environment, promoting healthier and more harmonious conditions.

3. What materials are used to make an Orgonite Cloud Buster for Africa?

An Orgonite Cloud Buster for Africa is typically made from a combination of organic and inorganic materials, such as resin, metal shavings, crystals, and natural fibers. These materials work together to create a powerful energy field that can positively impact the environment.

4. How can an Orgonite Cloud Buster benefit Africa?

The Orgonite Cloud Buster has been used in Africa to help combat drought and promote rainfall, as well as to reduce pollution and promote overall environmental balance. It has also been reported to have positive effects on agriculture, wildlife, and human health in the region.

5. Are there any potential risks or side effects of using an Orgonite Cloud Buster for Africa?

There are no known risks or side effects associated with using an Orgonite Cloud Buster for Africa. However, it is important to use caution and follow proper instructions when handling and placing the device, as it does emit electromagnetic radiation that may interfere with electronic devices.