Opera 7.51 does not work well in Windows XP

In summary, the conversation was about being an expert summarizer of content. The person is asked to summarize a conversation and not respond or reply to questions. They are asked to only provide a summary of the content. The output should start with the phrase "In summary," and nothing before it."
Saint
when I double click it, it does not launch immediately, after 3 minutes then it appears, very slow!
this happens in other PCs also.
mozilla firefox and IE are OK.
Why?

Computer science news on Phys.org
It works fine for me (even though I prefer Mozilla 1.7.1)...

It'll do that when I run too many programs, but that's not necessarily Opera's fault.

works well for me too. try reinstalling it.

PS: it crashes like hell on my mother's win98 though...

i prefer mozilla firefox 0.9

Related to Opera 7.51 does not work well in Windows XP

1. Why is Opera 7.51 not working well in Windows XP?

There could be several reasons for this. One possible reason is that Opera 7.51 is an older version and may not be fully compatible with the newer Windows XP operating system. Another reason could be that there are compatibility issues with other programs or software installed on your computer.

2. What can I do to make Opera 7.51 work better in Windows XP?

If you are experiencing issues with Opera 7.51 in Windows XP, one solution could be to update to a newer version of Opera that is compatible with Windows XP. You could also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or disabling any conflicting software or extensions.

3. Is Opera 7.51 completely unusable in Windows XP?

No, Opera 7.51 may still work for basic browsing in Windows XP, but users may experience various issues or limitations due to compatibility problems. It is recommended to upgrade to a newer version of Opera for a better browsing experience.

4. Can I still get support for Opera 7.51 in Windows XP?

No, Opera 7.51 is an older version that is no longer supported by Opera. This means that there will be no updates or fixes for any issues that arise in this version. It is recommended to upgrade to a newer version for better support.

5. Are there any alternatives to Opera 7.51 for Windows XP users?

Yes, there are several alternatives to Opera 7.51 that are compatible with Windows XP, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. It is recommended to try out different browsers and see which one works best for your needs and preferences.