Not a homework help question, but a general question about this forum

• Thread starter Eddie10
  • Start date
In summary, there is no limit on the amount of questions a forum member can ask and they just need to be appropriate. This allows for multiple questions to be posted without fear of being banned or suspended.
Eddie10

Homework Statement

Not applicable.

Homework Equations

Not applicable.

The Attempt at a Solution

Not applicable.Is there a limit to the amount of questions a forum member can asks?

I want to post lots of questions without any concerns of being banned, or suspended.Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
No, There is no limit on the amount of questions a forum member can ask, they just have to be appropriate.

Post your first question, then once it has been answered to your satisfaction, post your second ...

lightbender said:
No, There is no limit on the amount of questions a forum member can ask, they just have to be appropriate.
Great news! I'll be posting a few in a couple of minutes.

Thanks.

Likes Greg Bernhardt

Related to Not a homework help question, but a general question about this forum

1. What is the purpose of this forum?

The purpose of this forum is to provide a platform for students to ask for help with their homework assignments and for experts to provide guidance and assistance.

2. Can I ask for help with any subject on this forum?

Yes, this forum is open to questions about a wide range of subjects, including math, science, history, language arts, and more.

3. Are there any rules or guidelines for asking questions on this forum?

Yes, in order to maintain a positive and helpful community, we ask that all questions are relevant to academic subjects and that users are respectful and courteous in their interactions with others.

4. Will my question be answered immediately?

While we strive to answer questions as quickly as possible, please keep in mind that this is a volunteer-based forum and it may take some time for someone to respond to your question.

5. Can I answer questions on this forum if I am not an expert?

Yes, anyone is welcome to provide their insights and knowledge on questions posted on this forum. However, we do ask that all answers are accurate and supported by reliable sources.