No Profile Picture? How to Add a Profile Picture to Posts

• Thread starter Nano-Passion
  • Start date
In summary, having a profile picture on posts is important because it personalizes your content and adds credibility to your account. To add a profile picture, go to your account settings and choose one from your computer or social media accounts. Any image can be used as long as it follows guidelines and does not violate copyright. The recommended size for a profile picture is between 400x400 pixels and 2048x2048 pixels, but it's best to check platform guidelines. You can change your profile picture at any time and it will update on all your posts, which can be useful for changing branding or having different profiles for different purposes.
Nano-Passion
I edited my account to have a profile picture, but it doesn't come up in my posts. How come?

Physics news on Phys.org
Avatars are perks for contributors, Homework Helpers and Science Advisors.

See https://www.physicsforums.com/payments.php .

Last edited by a moderator:
Borek said:
Avatars are perks for contributors, Homework Helpers and Science Advisors.

See https://www.physicsforums.com/payments.php .

Yeah I figured, I noticed a pattern that only certain people had it. I was hoping I was wrong. =/

Anyways, thanks. =]

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to No Profile Picture? How to Add a Profile Picture to Posts

1. Why is it important to have a profile picture on posts?

Having a profile picture on posts helps to personalize your content and make it more relatable to others. It also adds credibility to your account and makes it easier for people to recognize and remember you.

2. How do I add a profile picture to my posts?

To add a profile picture to your posts, go to your account settings and click on the "Edit Profile" option. From there, you can upload a picture from your computer or choose one from your existing social media accounts.

3. Can I use any image as my profile picture?

Yes, you can use any image as your profile picture as long as it follows the platform's guidelines and does not violate any copyright or community standards.

4. What size should my profile picture be for posts?

The recommended size for a profile picture on posts is usually between 400x400 pixels and 2048x2048 pixels. However, it's best to check the specific platform's guidelines for the optimal size.

5. Can I change my profile picture for different posts?

Yes, you can change your profile picture at any time and it will automatically update on all of your posts. This can be useful if you want to change your branding or if you have different profiles for different purposes.