Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NJ Ask Math question?

williekgoodman

Apr 15, 2013
Hi,

So i have algebra 1 right now and the NJ ask 8th grade is about what i have learned last year and i forgot a lot of what i have learned. Any tips and if i fail the Nj Ask and get into a remedial class do colleges look at that.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello and welcome to MHB, williekgoodman! (Smile)

I have moved your topic here to the Chat Room since the math forums are for discussing problems and methods for solving problems in general.

If you have some study problems that aren't for credit, and with which you want help or suggestions, please feel free to post them in the appropriate sub-forum. Tell us what you have tried or what you think you need to do, as this will most efficiently help us find where you need help.

From what I understand, and bear in mind it's been a long time since I was a student, colleges and universities are primarily interested in your SAT scores, but they do consider other factors such as your GPA, courses taken, extra curricular activities, community involvement, etc.

I'm sure others here who are currently enrolled in universities can offer you more detailed insights into the admissions process.