Nice to meet you all. I am a 2nd year chemistry undergrad.

In summary, I am a second year chemistry undergraduate and it is a pleasure to meet all of you. I am excited to continue my studies in chemistry and learn more about this fascinating subject. I look forward to getting to know each of you and collaborating on future projects. Thank you for welcoming me into this community.
Jacob Daniel
Hello,

Like the title suggests, I am a 2nd year chemistry undergrad. I am pursuing my degree at the University of Waterloo, in Ontario, Canada.

I was wondering if any of you have come across some area of research that you think might potentially interest me. I am looking for inspiration, as I will soon need to specify and narrow my focus as I continue my studies in the domain of chemistry.

Thanks all.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for being so welcoming.

Jacob Daniel said:
I was wondering if any of you have come across some area of research that you think might potentially interest me. I am looking for inspiration, as I will soon need to specify and narrow my focus as I continue my studies in the domain of chemistry.

Welcome Jacob. But that question won't get answered here in the New Members Introduction forum. Try posting it in the Academic Guidance forum.

anorlunda said:
Try posting it in the Academic Guidance forum.
And when you start that new thread there asking for ideas, be sure to tell us as much about yourself as you can. Let us know your interests and what you enjoy learning about. That will help us to give you suggestions. Welcome to the PF! :smile: