New Membership

• Thread starter SMPS-PHYSICS
  • Start date
  • Tags
    smps
In summary, new membership refers to the process of individuals or groups joining an organization or community. This can include paying a fee or meeting certain requirements to become a member. Membership often comes with benefits, such as access to exclusive resources or events, and may also include responsibilities, such as following rules and regulations set by the organization. New membership is a common way for organizations to grow and for individuals to connect with like-minded individuals or support a cause they believe in.
SMPS-PHYSICS
Gold Member
Hi,
I have added myself at this forum to make easy my research activities. I have 15+ years of design experience in the area of electronic switch mode power products, particularly switch mode power supplies. However due to limited access and time I could not fully understand the detailed physics behind their operations. Now I want to extend my research to integrate discrete components of power supplies into a single material and want to see if present physics can do it's work to define boundaries of each component within single material and generate output power!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! I look forward to seeing your posts in the EE and Physics forums here. :smile:

Thank you
Delighted to be part of this group
John